Help?

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
I want to lose weight. I'm really disheartened, since I was a pretty good weight for the time in my life, then I got BFP twice almost right in a row and gained it all back and more.

I find that motivations like doing it for myself, or doing it to keep up with my kids, only work on me for less than a week. The only way it really works would be losing weight by doing something I find fun - by making it seem like it's not work.

I love Zumba but I have the cordination and balance of a lame walrus. I tried doing it at the YMCA, and the slower class was awful because I hated the music. The only one I find fun is the advanced class but I feel stupid and inept in there because of the above mentioned walrus issues.

Id get a dvd and do it at home. Im lucky to walk without falling. Plus if you do it at home you can go at your own pace. Good luck :) and I hope that helps

Walking is the best! Do they have a Rosemary Conley type class there (in USA?) - it is diet and exercise, with everyone in the same boat as you. lots of younger people rather than just oldies like in some slower classes, but with good music xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->