Help!!!!!!

Lorna2012

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hey, I am new to thise site. I am soooo confused, not sure if any1 can help but worth a try.... I've been off the pill at least 6-7months. I am also at least 6 to 9days late for my usualy period date. I wake up early hours of the morning feeling sick, mouth watering etc (but not sick) I've been bloated had a lot of wind (wich for me is not usual) I bought a pregnancy test last month wich I have just used (morrisons home brand) I peed on the stick but nothing happend for a few mins, then a dark line apeared then a second line for a good few mins but then the second line got very faint until it pretty much disapeared. I am confussed wether I maybe am pregnant, & have kind of convinced myself am but not sure what 2 make of the test. I will be buying another in the next few days but can any1 help or maybe tell me any more signs of being pregnant!? Thanks
(Excuse the spelling, dysleixc & can't find spell check lol)

13. The line disappeared after the time limit! Is it still positive? Please see Current Issues & Alerts for information on this ongoing problem with Answer Early and First Response Early Result tests.

A positive result will generally stay positive for 48 hours. Some very faint lines may fade and become difficult to see, however. Note: sometimes a line will appear briefly as the dye in the test passes over the area where a positive result would show. This is not a positive result.

My suggestion: as soon as urine is applied to your test, set a stopwatch for 9 minutes, 45 seconds. Place the test on a flat, dry surface and walk away. When the alarm goes off, read the test from the same distance you would read a book-- allow 15 seconds to examine the test. If there is a pink line (or blue, obviously, if your test uses blue dye), you are pregnant. If there is no line at the 10-minute mark, you are not pregnant or you are testing too early and there is not enough hCG to be detected in your pee. Note: women who have experienced the current "disappearing positive" phenomenon often had a positive result at the 10-minute mark, only to have the line disappear minutes or hours after that. The vast majority of these women have not been pregnant.

If you really get what looks like a true positive, and it disappears, I suggest calling the manufacturer and asking for their input. They may compensate you for the test as well.

Check out this site:
https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html

Thankyou for that information. I think ill try again in a few days, its really weird that I've got a lot of pregnatcy signs. But thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->