Hemorrhoids

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
Anyone getting these (external/internal or both) during the last few weeks of pregnancy? I don't know if I actually have one but I have this constant urge to go #2 and nothing will come out! Ugh... its annoying but Im loading up on the water drinking and hopefully that helps. I feel like its worse because of all the pressure pushing down on my insides. :wacko:

i have an internal hemmy and you dont have a problem with going, it just hurts like mad when you do, i was nearly crying the other day xx

I unfortunately suffer with these (both). The only thing I can suggest is stop trying to go, I found that trying to go (because you feel like you have to) only makes it worse. So try and only go if you're 100% that you need to. Once I stopped trying (because I didn't need to go), I found that things improved. It's a pain in the arse I know! (no pun intended!)

I have had one reapear since the beginin.. Mine doesnt stay out all the time but likes to pop out whenever i squat lol its rather annoying but it doesnt hurt (However i had 2ce before and they hurt, well itched) I went to the docs who was a waste of time. i got this stuff from the chemist witch hazelnut or sumthing - ask ur pharmasist its got somthing in it thats meant to scare the pile back up lol and its ok threw preg. Burns a lil bit to start with though lol. Try not to stand up too much also :)x

I just discovered in the shower this morning that I have them! Didn't realise as not had a problem on the toilet just suddenly found them poking out! Urgh feels gross! Is little bit itchy but that's my only symptom at moment. Seeing midwife this week so going to mention it but I guess there's not much they can do :(

Hi hun yep I have both I only go when I know I'm going poop lol not fun are they and really don't want to push baby out with piles aswell :wacko: x x

I have external ones... Pretty bad... Infact it's really starting to depress me as they can be quite painful especially after a movement. I use lactulose to keep my stools soft, but they are so bad at the moment, just walking around can irritate them. I've tried all sorts of creams, none seem to help... I am currently pinning my hopes on a natural remedy that I ordered today... It's the last resort before I go fully red faced to my docs begging for something to relieve them... I swear my arse might just explode when it comes to pushing during labour:blush:
How embarrassing though... I've given birth before, not bothered about any one seeing my front bits after that... But there's something just not quite right about baring my booty to some random gp:cry:

OH GOSH! THOSE SHITS SUCK! I never get the one's that stay in and don't really bother...I get the one's that like to pop out and visit and stay for a week or so...UGH! They NEVER itch...(as disgusting as they are...when they visit I would much rather have the itch than the pain) Tucks Pads work wonders for the pain...and it you put them in the fridge/freezer for a while OOOOOH! It feels that much better...If you are getting the innies now...Pray that it doesn't POP out after delivery...THE WORST!

Thanks ladies... I attempted to check it out back there with a hand mirror today. I noticed something kinda inflamed and popping out so Im convinced I have one for sure. Its hard because I get the urge really bad to go and I rush to the bathroom only to sit there, it hurts for a moment and once the hemmoroid gets to pop out, the sensation to go is gone, lol. Pretty weird and embarrassing! I have a Dr's appt tomorrow and she's supposed to do my Group B Strep test !! Yikes! Im gonna warn her and ask her to check out my arse for me while she's down there, haha. Gosh, pregnancy can be such a journey!! I'm having a C-section so I dont know if they that makes it worse or not. Ive read the pain meds they give you can add to constipation, so yeah, that might make the thing worse. Grrrrr

I feel for you ladies... but its worth it to see our little bundles when all is said and done. :)

I have one at the moment, its very painful, and the thought of pushing LO out with it scares me even more lol x

i have external ones at the moment and one of them is sooooo sore. It hurts to move:( its not as bad as yesterday so there is hope that they may get better. I was ice'ing the area last night and i think that may have helped. I cant use anything but preperation H as its the only thing that doesnt sting them on aplication but i have been using it for 3 weeks now and im wondering if my body has just got used to it and its not working anymore???

Im not sure what else to do :'( Booo!!!

I have had these, both internal and external, for a few months now. At one point they were so painful and itchy I didn't even want to leave the house! I tried a bunch of different creams, Anusol and some other ones from the doctor, but they didn't do much to help.

For the last two weeks I have been using Witch Hazel (safe in pregnancy and you can get it from most supermarket pharmacies for about £2). I swear by this stuff and it has made SUCH a difference. The piles have literally nearly shrunk away to nothing. I make sure I wipe some Witch Hazel on with a cotton wool ball every morning and night and after every bowel movement.

Hope you get rid of them and feel better soon. :hugs:

I have one that keeps popping out. I've been having to poop so much lately that it's not helping it get any better. BUT I found what works to make it feel better. It sounds so disgusting and it makes me cringe to think about doing it, but put some vasaline on your finger and uh...push it back up :/ Gross I know, but the relief is instantaneous and it should stay where it belongs until the next time you poop.
And I'm hoping that with time and softer poops it will go away.

Thanks for the helpful advice ladies..i think im gonna try witch hazel before I try the vaseline lol Hope everyone has a happy butt soon! :)

I will try the witch hazel thing too need to go buy some tomorrow xx

I tried some witch hazel...so far so good. My Dr. told me @ my appt. today that that's what is in the hemmorhoid pads (like Tucks)... so crossing fingers that it shrinks up and goes away. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->