Hen night (need help with top) please

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
i have my hen night next sat 2/12 and i wondered which top u would get?? if any!

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/dots.jpg

or

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/river2.jpg

Im useless at makin decisions :roll: sorry to bore u all :lol:

oh an ide be wearing black skinny jeans and little boots

oh the top one honey with jeans and boots, lovely sparkly eye shadow and nice muted lip gloss....havent been out for so long can you gues...lol have fun honey..bxox

I'd go for the top one aswell hun :D

i think it depends what kind of look you're going for? and what color is your hair? because the top one if you have light hair would look really gorgeous, classy, sophisticated, and the bottom one with dark hair would look edgy and HOT lol (needless to say i like both shirts lol) sorry if thats not much help? 8)

WHAT your not going to be wearing fetching printed t-shirts with pics of you as a child running round the garden naked!!!!

lol, erm top one!

grrrrr neither of them are in the shop i want the top one! :( ill have to order online an hope it comes in time!
x
thanks girlys

Cat said:
WHAT your not going to be wearing fetching printed t-shirts with pics of you as a child running round the garden naked!!!!

lol, erm top one!

:lol: the girls may well have something planned :( i hope not

I'd have said the top one too - hope it comes in time :)

Should arrive in time - What shop is it?

I say top one too :D

Actually do a phone order & butter up the sales person! :twisted:

its from dorothy perkins, it says i can pay express delivery and it will come next day, im doin it monday morning and hope for best!!!
I got my jeans and boots no problem from the shop :twisted:

Take lots of pics of your hen night! :D

Im not sure what to do now :( i hate buying goin out clothes i never know what to get! I like the top one best though but i might wait an see an go friday to get a top!! im so awkward when it comes to clothes!!

i like the top one too.

go primark hun. i love the place i went in there today got a entire going out outfit £15 grey boots. £8 grey jumper dress. with black skinny jeans £8

thanks for that dionne.

:sulk: i dont think ill go anyway i got a lovely top from miss selfridge an i look so fat. im not goin out with a bunch of size 10's :cry: im takin it back tomorrow and if i cant find one that makes me look slim :roll: yeah the likelyhood then im not goin and thats that!!!!!!

Im in a right one if u couldnt already tell!

but its your hen night isnt it? you cant not go out for your hen night :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->