Here goes nothing!

its easier said than done, but not stressing when you get those dreaded bfn's is the key :) GL

I don't know how ladies actively TTC do this every month.

My period is supposed to start today, but it hasn't. It's still early and it's my first period off BC so I'm going insane a little. I've been off BC before and my periods always go back to normal right away.

I'm 95% sure I O'd the day we had sex, because I noticed a glob of EWCM, which I never saw while on BC.

I got up to pee at 4:30AM this morning and noticed a pin drop of blood. Then when I went again when I got up around 6AM I noticed just a slight amount only when I wiped (sorry for TMI). And nothing since. It's only been a few hours. Typically when I start my period, even if it's light, I start.

I feel crazy for even thinking I could be pregnant already. But I can't help but hope...ya know? My OH and I had a chat at dinner over the weekend and I just casually asked him how he would react if I told him I was pregnant before the New Year. He said he'd be really happy and excited. I've never heard him flat out say that, when we decided to NTNP he just seemed real casual about it. So now.....I just want to be pregnant.

I have no other symptoms, had a couple sharp cramps (real low) last night but they went away. Now I want it real bad and I can't get anything off my mind!! GRRRR

Hi ladies! I took a little break I've been so busy with school! After my little rant I'm feeling much better it was def a bad day. Im still worried about money and all the things life can throw at you but Im trying to keep that on the back burner because I know that for me its much better to try now then to wait. My body must be making me feel this way for a reason! I downloaded some apps today and Im excited to try them.

The past few days my chest has been very tender and Ive been peeing alot! Ive had to get up in the middle of the night atleast twice for the last week. So Im not sure if this is my body still adjusting to coming off the pill or what. Im not very good at this stuff but Im trying to be more in tune to whats going on with my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->