Here I am 2nd Trimester!

yay!!! welcome, and congrats on 14 weeks!!! :dance:

I remember almost all of you from 1st tri! I'm due Dec. 3, but I moved over here last week already. This being my 4th baby, I just felt that 2nd tri suited me more.

Glad to see you're all over here now, and I hope to get to know you all better, since we're all due within a few days of each other. :thumbup:

Welcome to 2nd Tri! I love it here :D hope you do too! Congrats on your lovely bambino, it won't be long now, 2nd tri is whizzing by for me!

Eeee thanks for the warm welcome :).
Am very happy to be in 2nd tri, seemed like an endless wait lol.
I do remember a few of you, have seen your posts but don't think we spoke.
Was a bit scared too in 1st tri, silly really.
It's quite cool there are a few of us due the same days :).

Has been a good day, met my new midwife and she put the doppler on my tummy and heard baby straight away.
She also felt where my uterus was o_O, tried to help me find it but I couldn't tell the difference between muscle and what not.
Can feel it when I'm bursting for a pee though lol

Has been a good day, met my new midwife and she put the doppler on my tummy and heard baby straight away.
She also felt where my uterus was o_O, tried to help me find it but I couldn't tell the difference between muscle and what not.

Ur lucky dey havnt done anything like dat to me yet and I havnt gotten a date for da hospital either!

Hia I've just reached the milestone of 2nd tri and am breathing a sigh of relief.
I hope I get to know you all and make some friends :).

I didn't try to in 1st as found it far too scary.
I remember joining a list of who concieved in march and so many of our girls have dropped off, was heartbreaking.
How many march battle survivors are here?
I say battle survivor because that's what I feel 1st tri was.

I had my scan on thursday just gone and was quite the experience, it was so clear and perfectly formed, a proper baby who just needs to get fatter and bigger :).

Anyhoo lets hope the next 6 months go by quick and I can see my bambino/a :).

xxxx

Congratulations Darling..... i was looking for u in first trimester.... forgetting how far along you already are. That's a huge milestone. Lots of Hugs. Hope i will find u in here.....
:hugs::hugs:

JimJam no hospital appointment? o_O you mean you aint had your scan yet?!

Thanks for welcomes, am breathing easier now :).

JimJam no hospital appointment? o_O you mean you aint had your scan yet?!

Thanks for welcomes, am breathing easier now :).[/QUOTE

I had an emergency one at 10 weeks but dey weren't gonna scan me for 5 days so I ended up paying for it my self.dey usually don't call u to da hospital till 18 weeks for first appointment den 20 weeks for first scan I've seen da doctor for blooded but dats it so paying for another scan at 16 weeks its ridiculous!

Ohh yay I'm seeing familiar faces!:) I'm due dec 2, eeek hope 2nd tri whizzes on first tri took forever don't you think? Thank god the morning sickness is subsiding!!!!

1st tri did take forever!

Jimjam had no idea ireland was like that, assumed as it was uk you would have same or similar nhs service as to what I'm experiencing.
You must be so stressed I know I would be *hugs*.

1st tri did take forever!

Jimjam had no idea ireland was like that, assumed as it was uk you would have same or similar nhs service as to what I'm experiencing.
You must be so stressed I know I would be *hugs*.

Dats wat ur up against here but paying for a scan at 16 weeks to bake sure everything is good!

Aww well crappy!
Good that you can afford the private scan though so some less stress at least :)
x

Well were lucky we both work but it sucks dat u have to wait so long for a scan dat u end up paying for it!

hi ive made it over too and feel so happy to be as after 2 early m/cs not only is it a relief for me personaly its also nice to not see as many ladies going through hell plus i think it makes you worry more when you do see it so much,congratulations to all who have made it and bring on these the wriggling and kicking weve got to look forward to o and finding out the sex if you want to :) x x

hi ive made it over too and feel so happy to be as after 2 early m/cs not only is it a relief for me personaly its also nice to not see as many ladies going through hell plus i think it makes you worry more when you do see it so much,congratulations to all who have made it and bring on these the wriggling and kicking weve got to look forward to o and finding out the sex if you want to :) x x

Welcome!!!!!!!!

its going be nice for you all though,will be intresting how many of them are girls or boys,do any of you have any ideas from cravings or just from how your feeling x

its going be nice for you all though,will be intresting how many of them are girls or boys,do any of you have any ideas from cravings or just from how your feeling x

I have no idea wat I'm having but I'm having a gender scan at 16 weeks how about u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->