Here I am 2nd Trimester!

N

nickyXjayno

Hia I've just reached the milestone of 2nd tri and am breathing a sigh of relief.
I hope I get to know you all and make some friends :).

I didn't try to in 1st as found it far too scary.
I remember joining a list of who concieved in march and so many of our girls have dropped off, was heartbreaking.
How many march battle survivors are here?
I say battle survivor because that's what I feel 1st tri was.

I had my scan on thursday just gone and was quite the experience, it was so clear and perfectly formed, a proper baby who just needs to get fatter and bigger :).

Anyhoo lets hope the next 6 months go by quick and I can see my bambino/a :).

xxxx

Hello and wecome to 2nd tri :) lol. The 1st tri forum can be quite scary with the amount of people who lose their baby, it's so sad :( but congrat's on a healthy baby and scan.

Time flies by in 2nd tri, can't believe i will be 24 wks tomorrow. Eeeekkkk.

Hi nicky I'm a survivor 2 just made it over here today wohoo!!!!!

Congrats :) welcome to the joy of 2nd tri and those little flutters x

Yep I'm officially second tri today too!

Although I must confess i starting lurking here long ago, and the past few days I couldn't help but post!

I'm just far too grateful to be out of all the worry of 1st tri. The boards are ever so sad and full of worry!

I moved over to 2nd tri at 12 weeks, first tri was nice, but scared me =[

I agree first tri is scary and sad sometimes but I liked bein Der cause if someone had a scare u could offer advice and try and put dem at ease I kno cause when I had a scare people r so nice and supportive but it is nice to be In 2nd tri!:happydance:

I have been viewing but haven't officially announced my move over - its a little daunting !! :haha:

Wooo i remember us speaking when you first found out, congrats hun!

Thanks for the replies :).
Was to scared to come here properly till I was officially 2nd tri as didn't want to jinx it, silly lol.
Though had to announce my presence though think it was more for mysake, actual written proof I'm in 2nd tri =D.
hia nikki I remember you too :).
How are you keeping?
Do you know what your having yet?
Not sure if I'll still hang around 1st tri as feels such a relief to be out of there lol.

Looks like we're due the same day! I'm officially in 2nd tri today, too! So glad that we've come this far!! :D

Hey Ladies, I made it too!! So glad to be here, agree about 1st tri forum, so sad but this being my second time around I am able to offer a little advice from past experience. Its good that the newly pregnant ladies have somewhere to go to air their worries and concerns :) I actually look pregnant now, not just a bit chubby anymore!! Due to complications with my first child 14 years ago (polyhydramnios and premature labour) I am being scanned every 2 weeks so they can keep an eye on my fluid levels and hopefully better prepare for a preemie baby. I may go full term, we will just have to see.... xx

Wonder if any of us will actually give birth on december the 4th?
Have heard you have a 5% chance of giving birth on due date.
Really don't want to go overdue!

hello ladies I am expecting my baby number #3 and I am 38 years old due date 5 december and i am so glad to be here too :)

Remember you from 1st tri! Congrats on making it to 2nd:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->