Here I am again- 9dpo . Anyone see anything ? X

Omg bfp!!!! Congratulations I'm soooo happy for you!!!! Eeeek

Guys ! Your getting me all excited !

It's hard to really believe it when it's so faint ... need to see some progression ... this 48 hours is gonna drag !

I really appreciate your support all of you xxx

I say give it a day or so and do a digi ☺

Guys ! Your getting me all excited !

It's hard to really believe it when it's so faint ... need to see some progression ... this 48 hours is gonna drag !

I really appreciate your support all of you xxx

That line isn't as faint as you think! I can see it without squinting. :) My 7dpo test showed the faintest line that you could only see using the flashlight app on my phone! :haha: I got about the same line as you have now when I was 9dpo and got my definite positive on a frer at 10dpo! I hope that line keeps getting darker for you!! :happydance:

Defo a bfp if i ever saw one!! Faint but amazing for 9dpo. Whoop whoop xx

lol Mrs B thanks for the vote of confidence :). We can get a little crazy can't we with flash lights and what nots !

I have packed a frer and a digi in my toiletry bag for Disneyland Paris - along with 3 internet cheapies !

I have an internet cheapie for the morning before we set off because obviously I need to constantly pee on sticks now !

Thanks so much isaac xxx

lol Mrs B thanks for the vote of confidence :). We can get a little crazy can't we with flash lights and what nots !

I have packed a frer and a digi in my toiletry bag for Disneyland Paris - along with 3 internet cheapies !

I have an internet cheapie for the morning before we set off because obviously I need to constantly pee on sticks now !

Thanks so much isaac xxx

Of course! And yes, we can! Poas syndrome is real! :haha: I'm super excited for you! Keep us updated! Fx!!

Wait what!!? You are going to disneyland too?? Not fair! Only kidding enjoy your self and even better when that big bfp shows up xx eek

Im here! That FRER def has a line, its def BFP, I am so so so happy for you!

Love your nails too btw!

Hi waiting !

Thank you so much :). I got my nails done for my best friend's wedding which I was maid of honour ! The dresses were yellow and another friend of mine does nails and i let her loose on me.

I have been awake since 3.45am! Not sure if it's the excitement of Disneyland Paris or if it's the excitement of peeing on sticks ! Probably both !

So I've just done an internet cheapie this morning ... these never seem to progress amazingly but I'm quite satisfied that the line is getting easier to see xx this is so exciting / nerve racking !

It's hard not telling hubby but I know he will want to see a digital to be convinced and our anniversary on Saturday seems such a good opportunity but it's so far away !

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 61
Def can see that easily!

Saturday is a long way to have to keep it a secret but at the same time telling him on your anniversary would be super cool too!

I see it! Aww telling him on your anniversary is a lovely idea :cloud9:

Great progression on those cheapies! And def a BFP on FRER! Eek :D Exciting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->