here I am again!!!

Oh oh oh oh oh my god!!!! I am so so so so so bloody happy! See you in first tri! Again!!!!!! Xx

Oh oh oh oh oh my god!!!! I am so so so so so bloody happy! See you in first tri! Again!!!!!! Xx

are you going to do a journal?? I am so happy we are going through this again together. I know your a bit ahead of me, but still close enough!

are you going to do a journal?? I am so happy we are going through this again together. I know your a bit ahead of me, but still close enough!

me too... you are my pregnancy soulmate!! hee hee! i can't stop smiling mate. haven't got time to do a journal but if you do one i will follow it religiously you bloody legend you!! x:thumbup:

me too... you are my pregnancy soulmate!! hee hee! i can't stop smiling mate. haven't got time to do a journal but if you do one i will follow it religiously you bloody legend you!! x:thumbup:

:rofl: your the best x

That's super news! congratulations xxx :happydance: for you!!!

August 24th is my sister's birthday ;)

Congrats again hun I'm so happy for you, this is awesome news!!!!
xoxoxox

Aww Ryder that's wonderful news!! :hug: And you're due right around my birthday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->