here is my reading from gail

S

snl41296

VERY INTERESTING

Below is your pregnancy outlook

Linking in around you and your energies, I feel you have a very hectic lifestyle in some ways, and perhaps worry another child would effect this, it may be around work and career, or possibly finances, and I being given by spirit that you would balance this well when another child comes along

Im linking with a lovely lady spirit , who I feel to be a Grandmother energy and she kind of wants you to slow down in life at times, she shows me the birth of a baby boy for 2011 and alot of happiness coming in around this, and for conception I pick up August, very early on in August even possibly late July
I see an M initial as important or relevant around you

I then see the birth of a Daughter within 2013 around the end of the year, and this little girl makes you take time out from other areas of life and you seem to be more focussed on home and family, and any financial worries also end, a very happy time in your path 2013

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you, I pick up some slight medical areas, but do feel natural conceptions with both babies here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->