Here we go again POASA here!#296 :..( #302 pic comparison and FINAL UPDATE

dont understand why people often say they see something, as I definitely dont.

Because sometimes people see things others don't. I have seen lines on other peoples tests that others haven't...and then the person actually turns out pregnant...now saying that...I didn't see a line on this test...but it's EARLY :)

I usually find its the opposite...I find the ones that I can see are definite negative test are the ones not pregnant. The people that are pregnant have an obvious light line, one that you dont have to tweak or shine light on, or guess where it is. I just get upset as I worry that the person is getting their hopes up, theres 3 threads in this folder that people obviously have negative results and people are saying 'I see it' and 'congrats' and then they end up not being pregnant and are devastated. I suppose I like to be cautious until I see a proper light line. I have a large super high resolution computer for work and so perhaps thats why I can see that theres definitely no line, meanwhile others are seeing things. :shrug:

thanks for all your input ladies, i just wanted to share that the 26 pages is spanning over 3 months of time because I am currently on day 80 of my cycle. (these more recent tests are only from the past week or so) I know I have taken a lot of tests and therefore I am plenty experienced on what the anti-body strip looks like. (a dent, no color or gray, a seethrough line when held to the light)
Now saying that, I would also like to state that as of the past couple of days that line is pink, and it is on top of the strip, not an absence of color. I have never had lines like this before and I have used a ton of frer's. AND they are on different tests from different boxes, it wasn't like a one time random pink evap line. I have had 5 now, each getting darker irl. The pics suck, they do not show you what I am seeing so sorry for that. I spotted when I ovulated, and I have spotted a little yesterday and today (8&9 dpo)which I pray to God was IB. I may not be pregnant but this is something in the 2.5 YEARS worth of peeing on sticks that this has EVER happened. Again, you could be right, but I'm sick of always worrying about every little thing. I just want to live in the moment and look forward to something rather than worrying I'm going to lose something.

if you see a line in real life than thats great, if you do have IB yesterday and today then its a little early anyway. how much are you spending on tests? that frer are not cheap!
when you say day 80 do you mean you have not had a period in 80 days? but you are 8&9 dpo so you know when you ovulated? sorry for the questions I havent read all the pages

mindy, i think you need to pay no mind to sarahincanada...ive been on your thread for ages now and i can definitely see something on your last few tests than i ever have and if its darker irl then im tickled shitless for you!!! i do think you should wait a few days before you test again, but if you got the $ to spend on the frer, then pee your hearts desire away on them. PMA and :dust:!

thanks for all your input ladies, i just wanted to share that the 26 pages is spanning over 3 months of time because I am currently on day 80 of my cycle. (these more recent tests are only from the past week or so) I know I have taken a lot of tests and therefore I am plenty experienced on what the anti-body strip looks like. (a dent, no color or gray, a seethrough line when held to the light)
Now saying that, I would also like to state that as of the past couple of days that line is pink, and it is on top of the strip, not an absence of color. I have never had lines like this before and I have used a ton of frer's. AND they are on different tests from different boxes, it wasn't like a one time random pink evap line. I have had 5 now, each getting darker irl. The pics suck, they do not show you what I am seeing so sorry for that. I spotted when I ovulated, and I have spotted a little yesterday and today (8&9 dpo)which I pray to God was IB. I may not be pregnant but this is something in the 2.5 YEARS worth of peeing on sticks that this has EVER happened. Again, you could be right, but I'm sick of always worrying about every little thing. I just want to live in the moment and look forward to something rather than worrying I'm going to lose something.

I'm not saying you definitely aren't pregnant I just wouldn't get too excited yet. I mean I could come on and say I see a line but that would be a lie :( I really really tried to see it but I just dont. I guess you'll know in 5 days time for sure either way. (even if af doesnt come by then, you should get a positive result at 14 dpo)

I got a faint positive on a FRER at 9dpo (so faint I could barely photograph it) I got bloods that day and results came back 9 HCG. So FRER are extrememly sensitive. 2 days later I got a very dark line. HCG doubles every 2 days. So in two days you should be getting a line we can all see if you are pregnant. Again, good luck. :dust:

mindy, i think you need to pay no mind to sarahincanada...

why is that? I am not being nasty to her, in fact my last post I am asking questions as Im interested and I said if she see lines thats great. the post before that Im responding to someone talking about why I dont see lines and other people do. I dont see any reason to post what you just did. Just because I dont see lines I am to be ignored I guess.

Mindy i dont agree with anyone it dosent matter how much money you spend it's your money dont be discouraged if you believe that the lines getting darker and its there irl then i believe you too :) I really hope that your indeed preggo dont give up your only 9dpo.

Mindy i dont agree with anyone it dosent matter how much money you spend it's your money dont be discouraged if you believe that the lines getting darker and its there irl then i believe you too :) I really hope that your indeed preggo dont give up your only 9dpo.

LOL yeah it doesn't matter to me if she throws away hundreds of dollars on frers. Just sayin it'd be better spent on the baby if there is one cookin. x

it is only early days but at this stage all i see is a shadow of an antibody strip and not a bfp.everyone has the right to say what they see be it a bfn or bfp.someone shouldnt be slated for sayin they dont see a def line to say bfn.me personally i only see the antibody strip showing to others it may look like a line.ive been doin test for yrs.if i had any of these frers i would call them bfn.gl i really hope you get that bfp

Sometimes we just want to be reassured that there is an actual line there, be it an evap, antibody strip or whatever. We just need to know that we dont have line eye. I'm pretty sure Mindy is aware that the lines she is seeing may not be BFPs, but there are lines showing.
Mindy, I cant see anything in the last untweaked pics! I agree, better get some dollar tests, or order a stack of IC's. They are known for showing evaps, but at least theyre something to pee on!

i agree i only use cheapy ones.then if i def see anythin then use a more expensive one

I can see the line hun, you do have to tilt your head back and let your eyes adjust, but its pink and its there. :thumbup:

Good luck hope your next test is nice and dark!

i definitely like the darker lines better...i would in no way say the "screen tilters" are positive...but they COULD be. :)

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm awful at seeing lines and I'm only on my phone at the mo so the pics are tiny, but I'm really hoping this is it for you.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread

Best of luck & lots & lots of :dust: to you
xxxx

why is that? I am not being nasty to her, in fact my last post I am asking questions as Im interested and I said if she see lines thats great. the post before that Im responding to someone talking about why I dont see lines and other people do. I dont see any reason to post what you just did. Just because I dont see lines I am to be ignored I guess.

I say that because you seemed awfully rude with saying you dont see lines and talked about people giving false hope, etc etc etc...if you have seen mindy go through what she has, even if you dont see a line, dont have a negative attitude...she needs lots of support...and for once I actually see lines, not strong, but there nonetheless...

I say that because you seemed awfully rude with saying you dont see lines and talked about people giving false hope, etc etc etc...if you have seen mindy go through what she has, even if you dont see a line, dont have a negative attitude...she needs lots of support...and for once I actually see lines, not strong, but there nonetheless...

yes I said that 'I just get upset as I worry that the person is getting their hopes up'. I really worry that with everyone saying there are lines that the person is going to get so excited and then be devastated if not pregnant. you seem to think that support is telling her there are lines, anything else is negative. well a lot of us do not see any lines, but I wont post on this thread again seeing as Im being awfully rude.

I don't see how she was being rude by saying she doesn't see a line? People come on this thread to ask others their opinions on whether or not they see lines. I didn't know we were supposed to go on every thread saying "Oh yeah I see a line! Congrats" when we dont, and then they come back a week later upset as hell because their AF came. I personally think it's MORE considerate to say it's negative if that's what we think than to give someone false hope. Then they are completely crushed when it really was a negative. Of course we all hope that mindy is preggers if not this month than hopefully next month. But no matter how much I look at those tests I don't see lines. I've said in previous posts that just because these are negative it doesnt mean she isn't preggers, its just too early to tell.

yes I said that 'I just get upset as I worry that the person is getting their hopes up'. I really worry that with everyone saying there are lines that the person is going to get so excited and then be devastated if not pregnant. you seem to think that support is telling her there are lines, anything else is negative. well a lot of us do not see any lines, but I wont post on this thread again seeing as Im being awfully rude.

I didn't think you were rude at all you are just being rational about things. And sometimes yeah, the most rational answer can sound harsh. But hey that's the reality of life. I think a lot of people on here are offended too easily when someone says something they don't want to hear. It's mainly because we are all hormonal women and also because the internet makes it too easy for people to interpret something completely harmless somehow into being rude. I read it on here all the time.

If I don't see a line, I say so. For sure. I'm not lying when I say I MAY see a line...maybe it's line eye. Maybe it's definitely a very very very faint line...who's to say? It's just an opinion of what I'M seeing (or not seeing)

I have to agree on these posts.someone shouldnt be called rude for givin an opinion sayin they dont see lines.i dont believe either in givin false hope. if i say what i see its givin an honest opinion and not lyin

i dont want to mean offence to anyone but this is someones thread, dont argue on it. shes hopeful for a positive, everyone who is trying is just as hopeful for theres too. if she wants to take tests then thats ok for her, personally i couldnt because it drives me insane lol but it just proves shes a strong person for doing them.
and the apparent "rude" comment..... i didnt see it as rude at all. if that person was being rude why would she say "good luck" etc.
i think people need to take a step back, breathe and see things properly.
keep in mind that this is someones thread looking for advice etc.

so lets all keep being nosey and cross our fingers for everyone who is trying. we're all pretty much in the same boat so lets not rock it and stay afloat. lol.

i didnt find out i was pregnant with my son until i was 4 weeks pregnant and through a blood test. i got my first bfp (urine test) when i was 5 weeks pregnant too.
but before my positive blood test and urine test, i kept having evaps and very very faint lines (couldnt see on pics).

keep positive and i hope you get the bfp you want mindy. when are you due af? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->