Here we go again. Scared. *update page 2*

TMequals6

Reaction score
After a chemical back in Sept and nothing in Oct... looks like I'm back with a BFP.
Anxious about another loss. 😕😕😕

Attachments

• 20171120_112113.jpg
    20171120_112113.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 106
But the more I look at the test the more I'm not convinced it's positive....

Oh, no! I feel for you. :hugs:

It definitely looks like a faint positive to me, but I'm not too keen on those blue dye tests.

Stress and worry can also put a strain on baby, so take some deep breaths and remain hopeful. I know how generic it sounds, but it's actually really helpful. How are your progesterone levels, or hormone levels in general? These could affect the chances of a loss, so knowing these and helping balance them could prevent future issues.

I had full blood work done in Sept after a miscarriage and everything was at healthy normal levels thankfully xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm glad that your blood work came back OK <3

That's definitely positive! Congratulations :)

Lovely, that is great to hear!

Sending some love your way, I really hope this is your sticky baby. :hugs:

How do you shake the anxiety of waiting for it to go wrong...

How do you shake the anxiety of waiting for it to go wrong...

I mantra I try to repeat to myself when pregnant is ‘today I am pregnant and for that I will celebrate as long as this baby decides to stay with me’. It doesn’t squash all anxiety but it allows me to focus on the present and the positive rather than trying to foreshadow the ‘end’.
I hope for you this baby stays with you! Congratulations

I asked for an early scan, had one at 5+6 and saw a hb. It didn't get rid of all anxiety but it really helped

One day at a time, hun. I know easier said than done. I've had three losses myself, each one more agonizing than the last, but really that's all you can do. Enjoy the time you have while pregnant with each baby, be it only a few weeks or months, because you're only pregnant with that baby one time and believe me when I say that even if you go the full 9 months, you will still miss it when its all over. I will be sending you all the sticky bean dust in the world <3

Today's test. AF due tomorrow. Not sure I see Anything

Attachments

• 20171121_104755.jpg
    20171121_104755.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 84
Look, I made it a little darker, it's definitely there. I think you have to remember ICs are frequently rubbish for dark lines until much later on

Attachments

• IMG_4507.jpg
    IMG_4507.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member