Here we go again...TTC #1 CD1. Who's in?

Oh and yes. We were TTC with Lillian. I was on the pill when we got married and went off like a month later haha. We both just wanted a baby even though people thought we were crazy when we told them we were pregnant. We never told anyone we wanted a baby and that we were TTC. We got married October, came off the pill November, conceived in January and got the BFP in February. :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! That's awesome news!!!
Get BDing girl!!!!!!!
The new baby must have sparked something.

Do you remember your symptoms pre BFP with Lillian?
I have had nothing today!! :( don't know if thats a good thing or not. I had my dip which I'm hoping is a implantation dip (fingers crossed) but it went down again this morning.

I caved in and tested today as I started to feel a bit sick so hubby asked me if I could test, So I said that some lucky people can get their BFP's this early on. but surprise surprise it was negative! I knew it would be! Luckily I went to the 99p store and got a pack of three strips so I still have 2 strips and a proper test.

AF due on thursday so I will wait til Friday if i don't have anything and test o n friday morning as we move house and would kinda like to know if I am or not(or still a chance) and then see what happens. Hopefully I'll get a BFP!

And hopefully you will too!!! :)

My temp rose today!! It's higher than it's ever been before! This stuff really does work! Haha. I'm soooo happy now. Even if I get a BFN at least I know my body is ovulating.

With Lillian, I didn't even know to look for early pregnancy symptoms. I didn't chart or BBT or OPK or anything last time, I just kinda guessed. So I don't really remember any early pregnancy symptoms. I know I was 2 days late before I tested and it was the BFP. However, before then, it felt JUST like AF was coming. I even told my hubby, "it can't be this time because it feels exactly like my period." I was wearing pads and everything.

I don't blame you for taking a hpt already. I know I will cave in and do the same thing. I can't wait to hear if you get a BFP. You'll have to let me know right away! I'll be so happy for you.

We are getting so close! Well, you anyway. :p I think I just started my 2ww. Opks were negative last night so my surge was over and today my temp was high.. so... *fingers crossed too!*

That's great news!! So pleased you have finally Ovd!!!

Lets hope you get your bfp very soon!!!
I have what feels like a big cold coming on at the mo, sore throat, runny nose and stuffy sinuses :( I heard this a pregnancy symptom but i wont get my hopes up.

been having some pains in my uterus and twinges in my boobs and nipples. I really am hoping and wishing for my bfp!! im not testing now til friday!! I can't do it to myself, seeing another bfp even though it was too early when I did it yesterday so kind of expected it!

I sure will be on here to announce!! :)

Fingers are tightly crossed!!
:)

Did you chart and stuff last cycle? I was thinking, there's really no reason that you shouldn't get a BFP right? I mean.. if you BDed when you O'ved and neither you nor or hubby have fertility problems, then the odds are certainly for you! I still think this is our month. Well, technically it's February now, hah. But still, this is our cycle. I will be very surprised if you don't get your BFP.

I can't believe you get to know so soon! I just entered my 2ww now, supposing I ov'd yesterday. So AF is due to start Thursday and you will test Friday, right? EEEeeee I can't wait! What an exciting time!

It sounds to me like you could definitely have some early pregnancy symptoms there. Do you usually have those symptoms just before AF? If so, don't get discouraged, 'cause like I said, it felt exactly like AF was on her witchy way the first time around.

This time, I will probably get excited if I have AF symptoms again. :) Still a bit a ways though, but I don't care 'cause I ovulated!! WOO haha

I am super excited and happy you ov'd too!! Thats really cool!! Lets hope we both get our BFP's this cycle!!
I really want a BFP of my own!!

Well this is what I thought, there would be no reason why i shouldn't get my BFP this cycle but who know!! There could be a chance I don't get it. No fertility problems in the family, no mc's, do trouble conceiving!!! My gran had my mum at 17 and my mum got pregnant with me at 24 on her 3rd cycle!! So I hope, HOPE that its a good thing!! Nothing on hubby's side either. His brother and his wife are 10 weeks into pregnancy and his middle brother had a beautiful daughter 5 years ago!

I tested again this morning, bfn!! I should stop testing. But I had a dream that I don't know what it was about but I do remember being on a bus and feeling a really noticeable pressure in my uterus. It was felt mega real, but when I woke up I couldn't work up if it was REAL or not. I just had this feeling that I feel pregnant but I would hate to be wrong so just trying to concentrate on getting to friday without AF showing!!!!

Yeah she is due on thursday so I'm really really hoping that she doesnt show.
I am just having weird tummy twinges that i havent felt before. Keep getting twinges in my uterus. I am feeling some weird type of cramps going on in my ovaries, they're not dull, kinda more like if someone was to be tugging at my ovaries or squeezing them real tight. I still mega bloated!

The one thing that is a DEFINITE difference this month (TMI warning) is that normally about a week before AF is due I have soft poo's and feels very weird in my tummy (like a diarrohea feeling) But this month I've been more hard poo's and more constipated.... few and far between. (soory about that - sure that's just what you wanted to hear)

I still have a thing at the back of my mind that its not my month..... I sure do hope I'm wrong!

BFP's all the way gal!!!

Right now I need a wee and it's the first time but its just hurt me - a pain down below. very weird.

Hope you're well and up to lots of BDing!!!
;)

Hey that's great that you guys don't have any fertility problems. I have a good feeling about you this month. My temp dipped a little, but it's still higher than it has been since AF, so I think that's still a good sign. It's my first cycle doing all this stuff, you know.

And hey, don't feel embarrassed about the soft poos! I get the same way! I have soft/loose stools as well, except it's usually during at AF instead of before. It seems like a good sign to me that you haven't had that yet.

Ok, so listen to this: I got my positive opk on Saturday, we dtd that day, but the next night (the day my temp rose) I got sick and we couldn't BD! We did yesterday though. I know it's probably silly, but I can't help but think, "What if Sunday was my one day of opportunity and I missed it!" haha

Well certainly keep me updated and I'll do the same for you! I still can't believe this week you get to find out! Well maybe. I know sometimes it takes a few days after AF.

P.S. I still don't blame you at all for taking a hpt. I have 10! They came with the opks I ordered! So I will be tempted to take one like everyday! Haha

If you BD'd yesterday and on saturday I would say that would be enough. You never know.....with some people it does only take the once!!! Those sure are lucky people!! I wish it only took the once for everyone, It sure would save a lot of stress!!

As long as you dtd on those to days I would say your safe. I hope you get your BFP!!!

When would your testing day be?? Welcome to the 2ww!! I really hope it goes quick for you.

Did you by any chance get pains in the tops of your legs, like in the groin area?
Oh and I have 2 tests lest! may have to nip to the 99p store to get some more strips
x

Well??? Did you test?? What's going on?? You must let me know! Not much new here. Only 5 DPO. We are going to the in-laws this weekend. Sorry I can't chat long, I am on the telephone, and on hold with the IRS trying to fix tax refund problems. Sounds pretty awful, huh? haha

Hi, sorry I haven't been on. We moved house on friday and don't have the Internet so just trying to come on bnb for a quick sneak on my phone. Not ideal. We will be getting the Internet set back up again on the 19th. Long way away. Just hoping it goes quickly.

So bad news- AF showed the same day as we moved :( big disappointment. I had no warning and everything looked so good for this month. But nope, my body seems to be very good at making me believe things that aren't actually happening. :(

I had no warning that she was coming. I felt wet down below in the morning. I did kind of expect her but didn't want her to come. I've decided I'm not going to temp this month. I'm going to really try hard not to symptom spot and just relax about it.

I think hubby was super disappointed too. I had a good cry with him and my mum(I then told her about it). He is really up for this month. He keeps saying -"when do you come off your period so we can start trying for a baby?" or "how great would it be if we conceived this month, it would be special cos we may have conceived over your birthday!"

I'm a bit bummed that I won't be pregnant for our holiday. :( hubby and I are really hoping we are able to succeed this month cos it'd be the best Christmas present we could ever wish for!! :)

How are things going for you? How are your temps doing?
I will try and come on here as much as possible over the next week but it's quite difficult with no Internet. :(

Hope you're well :) x

Oh no!!! That's terrible!! You must feel awful. My other buddy got her AF too... I guess it's not such a good month after all.. I am 8 DPO so I still have a little bit before I will know too. I don't have a good feeling though..

What do you think went wrong this time?

I'm glad you guys aren't giving up. That is so cute about your hubby really wanting a baby. I know I will cry a lot too if AF comes this time, but at least I'll have you as a buddy again to go for another round!

My temps dropped today and yesterday a little. I'm not sure if it's implantation dip or not. I'd like to think it was of course but who knows really?

I'm really hoping it goes back up tomorrow. I think that'll be a good sign. I don't know though, I don't really "feel" pregnant like some women talk about feeling you know? Oh well, if it doesn't happen, I know it was meant to be.

HI!!!!!!

I'm so sorry! I thought I replied to you! I must have done it on my phone and either didn't post it or lost it! Im mega sorry!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely amazing! You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did you find out! I'm so very happy for you!

We have just been away for 5 days for my birthday, got back yesterday evening so having a big catch up on here!
I am definitely DPO but I'm not sure how many of them! I'm taking it relaxed this month! So I'm hoping it has worked!
I am feeling things but I'm not getting my hopes up as I though I 'felt' things last cycle!

What symptoms did you have?
I said I would symptom spot and I'm not but some things are hard to notice! I am peeing more, my boobs are very sore (but I can't remember whether they were this bad the last cycle) Also my lower tummy feels weird. the only things I have!

I have had lots of CM this month before I ov'd so hopefully it has all been successful this month. will be testing on the 12th if no AF.

How many weeks are you??
So happy for you!
And I'm sorry I havent been around!
xxx

I'm late!!! by 4 days! :)
Testing tomorrow. We could soon (hopefully) be bump buddies!

I hope things are going well for you :)

How's the pregnancy going so far? How many weeks are you now?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->