Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

AshNAmber

Loving our Baby Boy
Reaction score
After a 2 year long break looks like we are getting things ready to get back on the TTC train. I hope to see some fimiliar faces :) and hope to meet some new ones on this road. Amber and I have been married for 2 years now :happydance: man how time is flying by. So my ladies start throwing the baby dust my way. We are ready!

ORIGNAL POST
Hey all I'm new here my name is Ashley and I'm looking to find a awesome support group for the journey were about to take.. Amber and I have been together almost 2 years we are getting married in oct of this year and TTC starting Ahhh next week :happydance: we're so excited.. ambers family is from MI and we live in La, so we are really hoping and praying for the BFP!! For the wedding so we can tell both of our families in person at the same time.. I'm 30 and she's 27. I will be the one preggo :).. We know the donor and were all excited.. I look forward to getting to know the ladies on this forum.. Someone throw some baby dust my way :)

Hello and Welcome!!!
Im also TTC and going on 5 months now... Had a few bumps on the road...But hoping for another BFB soon!!!! It may take you no time and others:hugs: it takes awhile...But the journey is exciting! Im not in a same sex relationship but dont matter as we are going though the same thing! :) im on CD11 of my 32 cycle.

Well I hope all bumps in the road are gone and your well on your way to having a bump in your belly instead :).. And thank you so much for the support..

Oh that be nice! This will be my first as well! What day of your cycle are u on?

I'm on CD9.. Will start OPKs in the next day or so

I actually tried to have a baby before when I was with my ex.. We were together 7 yrs I was 26 and about 30 pounds heavier then I am now.. I'm hoping maybe that since i Lost some weight it maybe will help.. i also cut out all caffeine started really watching what I eat.. Heard whole milk helps so started drinking at least once glass a day and taking prenatal vitamins.. Hoping that will help things this go round

Oh good we are very close together in our cycles. Yup just stay healthy and active is the key! Are you doing artificial insemination?

Cool, Thats exciting! Baby dust to u!!!:dust::dust:

Thanks hun!!! Lots n lots on Baby dust your way too :) :dust::dust::dust:

since were so close together keep me posted :)

Welcome!! That's so exciting, congratulations on your upcoming wedding too!! Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp soon :)

DH and I are in our 4th cycle of trying and I gave OPK's another shot and got an early positive yesterday! So onto the wait for me but I hope you'll be there soon too!

Baby dust to all of us!

I'm 2dpo and having awful twinges on both sides now, usually only my left side. Hope I don't have another cyst going on :(

Did you do an opk today?

Hope it's not a cyst either... Maybe implantation?? Ill do my first OPK in just a bit...

Hope it's not a cyst either... Maybe implantation?? Ill do my first OPK in just a bit...

That would be nice! Although I think it may be too early for implantation :shrug:

Exciting, best of luck with OPk's!:thumbup:

Ya wayyy to early for implantation as that usually happens between 7-12dpo! Ahh I hope it happens this month!!! lol

Well took my first OPK a very very faint line was there.. Never used these before so hope that means I'm on my way to the big O.... I hope everything goes well with you Hun.. I'm send lots of :dust: your way!!!

Those things are very tricky!! I used them for months now and switched to the Clear Blue digital and they are amazing! Shows a smily face right when you are about to ovulate and its always confirmed to be accurate because I also take my temperature. Expensive but worth it. Make sure when you use the non digital ones the control line is darker than the test line. You will find that u will see a faint pink line your whole cycle. Keep them all and compare everyday.

Ok, so there is always a faint pink line.. good to know.. Yea if this month doesn't take ill switch to the digital ones.. If I go buy them now my fiancé would prob beat me lol (not really but you know) so I need to make sure the other line is darker..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->