Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Sending lots of baby dust your way Kelx :dust:

If my chart is right tomorrow is the big O.. I did AI today and yesterday sooo if OPK comes out negative tomorrow it's time to play the waiting game!! :D

Thanks Hun: looks like me and Amy are going to ovulate at the same time. We may both try...

Omg!! That's exciting!! And would be so cool!!!

Yeah :) although I tried unsuccessfully for a year so the chances of me catching are not huge

I tried for a year about 4 years ago.. But I wasn't doing OPKs and my donor would only donate once a month... So hoping this is more promising.

Well, today I find out if im in the TWW, still have light twings in the right side..

Today's OPK.. Looks pretty negative to me... Officially in the TWW!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Yey!! Those must I'd been positive your previous posts! I'm about 3-4 days past ovulation! I'm excited to start testing lol!

Hooray!! Welcome to the 2ww :)

I'm with you Kelx lol, I'm now 7dpo and I'm feeling excited about testing soon! I know I'll test early too :dohh:

Lol I always start testing right away! It's an obsession lol thank god I bought my cheap in bulk lol

Lol I Pretty Much tolD MyseF I Will Not Buy A HPT Until The Day Before AF Is Suppose To.Show.. Now If I Can Do That We Shall see

Im Hoping My Wedding Planning Stuff Will Keep Me Busy The Next 2Weeks.. BookiG Our Honeymoon now

I'm sure wedding planning will help the two weeks fly on by :) Where are you two honeymooning?

Vegas baby!! Woohoo lol just booked our flight :)

How fun!! I've never been but maybe someday :) Ahh honeymoon's are so fun, I want DH to take me on one again haha

I've been to Vegas this will be my 6th time.. I use to go every year for my birthday.. Haven't been in a couple years and Amber has never been so thought would be fun.. He should take you :)

Aw, I think it is so sweet going somewhere you've never been before with someone who has :)

I grew up visiting Sequim, WA all the time but DH had never been! So we did a small weekend honeymoon there and it was perfect. He loved it there so much he said we could go again next summer!! So now I'm waiting for a bfp and waiting for next summer to go on another trip:happydance:

A BFP and 2nd honeymoon sounds awesome..

I said if im preg I will not be riding any roller coasters when we go.lol.. Was actually nervous about being on the plane.. Man this is going to be the longest 2wks ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->