Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Hey stranger, I hope you and Amber are well and that Amber was able to find a new job. :hugs:

After a 2 year long break looks like we are getting things ready to get back on the TTC train. I hope to see some fimiliar faces :) and hope to meet some new ones on this road. Amber and I have been married for 2 years now :happydance: man how time is flying by. So my ladies start throwing the baby dust my way. We are ready!

ORIGNAL POST
Hey all I'm new here my name is Ashley and I'm looking to find a awesome support group for the journey were about to take.. Amber and I have been together almost 2 years we are getting married in oct of this year and TTC starting Ahhh next week :happydance: we're so excited.. ambers family is from MI and we live in La, so we are really hoping and praying for the BFP!! For the wedding so we can tell both of our families in person at the same time.. I'm 30 and she's 27. I will be the one preggo :).. We know the donor and were all excited.. I look forward to getting to know the ladies on this forum.. Someone throw some baby dust my way :)

Got with our donor and his wife and everything is planned out.. Not sure if this is round 7 or 1.. But either way it goes we are so ready.. I been trying to temp, I been taking evening primerose since CD1 will stop CD10, started taking tussin to help my CM show up, will start OPK's in 2 days and prob start AI's for at least 5 days straight on CD 11 but will have OPK's to see too.. I hope we catch this little eggy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->