Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Yup we produce the hormone all month but at the peak time we will have a surge when we are about to ovulate. That's when the line gets its very darkest. Lots of ppl have trouble comparing so they switch to digital. But after using digital for a couple months and if your regular you won't need to use them anymore cause you will know approx. when you ovulate every month. That's if u don't have crazy cycles. Good luck! Pls keep posted

I don't think I have to nuts of a cycle.. I tend not to stress to bad but planning a wedding in the mist of all this does at times, so I'm sure that may throw it off a bit, but from what I noticed seems pretty normal... Ill do second OPK today and first round of AI today also... You know ill deff keep posted..

Great to hear about your first AI done :) Fingers crossed for you!!

Planning a wedding can get pretty stressful, but once the day of happens it's all worth it to see your love :cloud9:

Thank you.. Second round tomorrow or today depending on OPK's..

Yeah.. this has deff put a toll on us (wedding planning) but its exciting and I can't wait to say I do! <3 68 days to go yay!! would be really amazing to be able to tell our whole family were expecting the same night as our wedding

Yep will be here before we know it.. Got so much done and still so much to do.. But it will get done :)

Well I took OPK today still neg but its darker then it has been the last 2 days, so I'm thinkin since O is just a couple days away that this is good sign..

Things fall into place :)

Great to hear that it's getting darker! O must be right around the corner for you:thumbup:

Today's OPK ummm positive??? Or really close??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
I'd say close!!! It's hard to tell with those that's why I retired those
And went digital lol.

I would say pretty dang close!! And do AI anyways just in case because I think O is coming very soon!

Did AI and stayed in bed for an hour lol, Will take OPK tomorrow depending on how it looks may donAI tomorrow to

Excellent excellent! :thumbup: this is sound like a great ttc plan, fingers crossed for the two of you!

thanks hun, you too, looks like were on the same track!! :)

I'd say yesterday's is either + or very very close. Xx

yeah, that's what I was thinkin.. went ahead and did AI just incase.. will do another OPK today see what it looks like..

have yall got a + yet?

Nope no + yet here. But cervix is high and some ewcm... So hopefully soon

Yup got 2 positive one on Saturday and the other Sunday. Now they are all light. This is my positive. It's hard too see that it's darker in the picture than in person. The first line is the positive the second line is the control line. image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->