here we go again!! update pg 8 af due today

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
So it's 6dpo and I know it's stupidly early to start testing but I'm a poas addict :blush: so here goes.....

6dpo

attachment.jpeg20160112_210305.png

It's very negative.

But that doesn't mean you're not pregnant. It just means you're only 6dpo. ;-)

I too am an impatient tester! :-D

I know haha I knew it would be but couldn't hold off! The temptation is just too strong when you have tests just sitting there waiting for you :)

Thanks loraloo! Looking at your sig I see you have a bfp, congratulations!!

Thank you, yes, hoping this ones nice and sticky x

Good luck to you I hope everything works out and I'm sure it will be a sticky bean :) please send some baby dust my way lol

I usually test at 6 DPO too haha cheapies of course ! Good luck !

Thank you ladies!! I shall be testing again later :) hoping to leave it as late as posible but no doubt I'll not be able to wait long lol

7dpo bfn :( now l wish I'd of waited because my urine was very diluted like water but dp nipped out to the shop so I took my chance!

Screenshot_2016-01-13-12-45-06.jpg20160113_125433.jpg

I love the sneaky testing! Ive never had a bfp t 9dpo at the earliest so there's plenty of time!

Stalking as I'm an X-POAS Addict. This month I'm not POAS until 12dpo (say whaaaaat!) lol It's true!

Currently 5dpo so not too far behind you. Wishing you all the luck in the world, I will be VERY interested in tomorrows as I swear...... there's a glimmer of something catching my eye on your latest test.

Baby dust <3

Do you think so amber? I might sneak a sneaky test in later I've got 7 tests left and they are burning a hole in my wardrobe!! Good luck on your testing!!

I've just taken this one, I swear I see something on this one!!! It came up right away it's very very faint can anyone see it??

Screenshot_2016-01-13-17-13-40.jpg

Something catching my eye but can't make out a definite line x

I hope this is the begging of my bfp! Started getting cramps and it made me want to test!! Can't wait to test again tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->