here we go again!! update pg 8 af due today

Good luck for tomorrow <3 I had negs until 11dpo my last pregnancy don't be discouraged <3 I had pregnant 1-2weeks on a digi before a positive ic. lol. They are great for POAS addiction though. This is my first month without them :o

Any tests this morning? &#128515;

Nope no tests this morning :( only 2 ics left so I'll have to wait until tonight to test. The day seems to be draggggggging!!

Thanks been looking back over my charts and this is the first cycle where it's been this high at 9dpo except from last cycle but I had a bad cold and my temps went sky high for almost the whole tww! So hopefully it's a good sign although my boobs are still sore but not half as sore as they were a few days ago so that's not so good :(

Depends. My boobs have only started getting sore last day or 2- it's not always a sign x

Are you boobs normally sore from ovulation? Mine are, they felt really swollen and they hurt the most at 7dpo when I got that faint line so I keep thinking it was a failed implantation or something. With my other pregnancies they were really sore but I know every pregnancies different so I keep holding onto that

Slightly tender around ovulation but only for a day or two.

Sore boobs definitely doesn't seem to be a consistent pregnsncy symptom for me, some pregnancies I get them and others not. Look forward to tonight's test &#128515; hope there's a nice pink line x

I'll be doing my last ic soon and I'll do the frer tonight, need to use them up the temptation to test more than once a day is too strong!!

20160116_121103.jpg

So I've done my last ic test. There's a line on it! It's more obvious irl but I'm sure the line isn't in the right place, I've drawn arrows on to see if any of you can see it too? Does it look in the right place?

Screenshot_2016-01-16-14-59-48.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-16-15-00-19.jpg

Bfn on asda cheapie test 2 for £1. Not sure how sensitive they are

Thank you! Starting to lose hope now though :(

I see a line on the one in the case?

I thought I could too loraloo but when I cracked the case open its not there, still going to do the frer later though. How's pregnancy treating you?

Thank you amber, I see on your sig you are ttc? How is that going for you?

Screenshot_2016-01-16-20-23-50.jpg20160116_202452.jpg

Did the frer. I can see the indent line where the line would go pink but there's no colour to it :( looks like a bfn!!

I wouldn't say I could see something if I couldnt, but there's something catching my eye. I thought my first test was an indent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->