He's gone.

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
As I'm sure many of you don't know, my fiancé is a truck driver. He leaves in the morning for 4 months :cry:, and following that will only be home 4-6 days a MONTH until he can find something closer to home that will allow him to be home for often...

I never realized how much I really do need him. We've never been away from each other, even for 24 hours, since we met, we've been inseparable. I truly don't know what I am going to do without him here for support. I'm already so lost and he hasn't even left yet. I know he needs to do it, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.. My fear biggest is that he won't make it home in time for the birth and I'll be completely heart broken :nope: I feel like I'm going to be living the life of a single mother, which was not in the plan.

If I'm like this now, lord knows how I'll be when I have to see him off tomorrow, morning.

I dropped him off this morning, and I must say Imm very proud of myself! I didn't cry, he asked me to be strong, like he says he knows I am, so I proved that to him. As much as it hurts that he's gone, I know we'll be just fine. With all the craziness and change that is coming in the next few months, I should have plenty of distractions!

Praying that we can both keep strong!!

As bad as this may seem, he's doing it for you and baby. Stay strong. x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"