He's into that, "into everything" phase, and I can barely keep up!

oohh noowww I had a fabulous pregnancy! I just didnt suffer - I work from home though so rested A LOT and put it down to that - I like to think I looked ok until the end. I had to stop driving at about 28 weeks because Sam was breech and his head was jammed right under my ribs so I couldnt twist my body to look left and right as I pulled out of a junction! I think I was quite small for twins lol - here was me at 34 weeks

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/22755_250821547474_615397474_3433635_7324695_n.jpg

I wouldnt change the age I had the boys - I was selfish and irresponsible throughout my twenties and lets be honest early 30's I did the career the whole bit. my very personal opinion is that you cant have it all and once you have kids you are never ever really free again - even when they are fully grown with babies of their own you never quite get your freedom back. Again personal feeling only and hey wouldnt it be a boring world if we all thought the same. xx

Vicky, there are ladies MUCH bigger than you when pregnant with just one baby. Great bump!

I always thought that I would have kids by 30 (met my husband at 18, got married at 23), but career and then sport got in the way (I competed at international level), then husband always wanted "one more ski holiday" before we TTC. Started trying at 34, but took a year to conceive successfully... it all goes so quickly!

DS happened when he happened - there are advantages and disadvantages to it. I think that DS gets a very good deal being born now. I guess I don't want to be mid-20s again, but would love to physically be mid 20s again :hehe:

Want to TTC again because I think that DS would benefit from a brother/sister (although I know that isn't always the case... some siblings don't get on) and there just feels like there is "space for one more" (hard to explain). I may come to regret that though! ;)

Hope that you don't mind the thread hijacking, AlwaysPraying: just so nice to swap some tales and thoughts :).

(two glasses is my limit, but probably not a bad thing :) ).

Its' been a great conversation!! I'm right there with you guys for sure. Vicky your picture is beautiful! My sister has twins and she was ginormous! ;) As for another, I'd like to, but we had a 2nd tri loss due to a chromosome issue a few years ago and that freaks me out. The risks of chromosome issues only increases with age, so why tempt fate?? Like you Qt, I'd really like my boy to have a sibling, but right now that's the only reason, and I do not want that to be our justification for having more. I think the trip getting here, with the loss and all, I'm just pooped and happy, and don't want to disturb the balance. I don't know if that's silly or not.

Not silly at all! :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:. I had an early MC just before conceiving DS, but that is nothing compared with a 2nd trimester loss :nope:

I agree completely about the balance - we have a very nice balance too: I hope that I don't ruin it by TTC again. I think that there is room for one more, hope that I am right! But with taking so long to conceive and an early MC, I am a bit of a believer in fate: if I am meant to get pregnant again it will happen, if not then it wont. :cloud9:

QT

Its' been a great conversation!! I'm right there with you guys for sure. Vicky your picture is beautiful! My sister has twins and she was ginormous! ;) As for another, I'd like to, but we had a 2nd tri loss due to a chromosome issue a few years ago and that freaks me out. The risks of chromosome issues only increases with age, so why tempt fate?? Like you Qt, I'd really like my boy to have a sibling, but right now that's the only reason, and I do not want that to be our justification for having more. I think the trip getting here, with the loss and all, I'm just pooped and happy, and don't want to disturb the balance. I don't know if that's silly or not.

Eek I am 26 but feel 86, today. I have a horrid chance that my youngest will be the same as Jake. She gets so angry as she can't crawl just yet and seems to be watching everything 24/7 whilst bouncing like mad in her door bouncer or on my knee. God, help me!

My worry is that it'll get worse before better as I isn t too bad now. But once Jake reaches 3, and Amelia 1, I panic it'll be mayhem in the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->