hey all u wttcers

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Ive just put my ovulation ticker up so i can track it for a few months b4 i ttc.

Any of u wanting to join me?

Look look im all excited as now i have my 1st af i can work my dates out(thats if my af stays to its normal 31 days)

Fertile days Resulting due date
June 19, 2008 - June 24, 2008 March 15, 2009
July 20, 2008 - July 25, 2008 April 15, 2009
August 20, 2008 - August 25, 2008 May 16, 2009
September 20, 2008 - September 25, 2008 June 16, 2009
October 21, 2008 - October 26, 2008 July 17, 2009
November 21, 2008 - November 26, 2008 August 17, 2009

I think knowing this i will probably start november as i have work experience this year from easter to july august.

Ahhh its so hard all this waiting

oo exciting so ur actually ttc to conviecve now then?

Well DH and I decided there is no real difference between now and june (I am on half a tab of meds and can stop pretty much this weekend or next once we start TTCing).

though i am still nervous about his state of mind, I have decided to follow the secret to the full and act like its fully happening next week :winkwink:

I'd love to join you girls, however it really doesn't matter as I'm still on BCPs. :cry:

I'll be stopping them around the end of June after I'm off my antidepressant. I need to make sure I'm feeling 100% before dropping the hormones. That will be a whole different type of withdrawal! I'm almost there though! :happydance:

hey still put up an ovulationo chart, just for the hell of it. They u can see if u have any changes around that time

Had to change my ticker as i wrote tttc instead of ttc, also the ticker with my sons borthday put him at the wrong age(hmmm dont know what i did there).lol

Ive also put my countdown to ttc. I was expecting to start in september but then i rembered that i have work experience from easter for 16 weeks, so i put it back to October so i wasnt giving birth then, now i another student has told me we finish august so its back to November now:cry: Hopefully that wrong tho and i can put it forward a month.:happydance:
Im being exact here as i concieved 1st time the last 2 times

Hi Porkpie,

I want a WTTC ticker too. But still waiting AF. How can I find one??

Kerry

Hi Porkpie,

I want a WTTC ticker too. But still waiting AF. How can I find one??

Kerry

Hi there! U mean the blinkie ones that flash or the one that counts till ur af and ovulation? I will wait for ur reply

O u want one that counts down to when u are going to concieve again?

Just go to tickerfactory.com but there are lots of sites that have countdown tickers. Just type in ticker to google and search.

Don't worry hun we'll keep each other going!! And it'll be my first!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->