hey first time posting in here.... :(

Clucky as

Reaction score
i dont know where i belong coz i think im miscarrying lots of bleeding and had a scan and they couldnt see anything just an empty sac, i have to go back for another scan in two weeks... ive had cramping too :( first time ive ever had this happen. and my husband is away on work and wont be back till sat. just feel alone and need support.
so i have two weeks of this.. let me know if there is somewhere more appropriate to post thanks

Sorry your husband is gone. how far along are you? Is it possibly too early to see more than a sac?

Thats what the scanner guy said. But i estimated i was 7 weeks along. He dated sac at 4 weeks maybe.. hence why i gotta go back. I KNow in my heart bean is gone. too much of a difference in dates. Thanks for your reply

ah. sorry for your loss. I don't think it's fair them making you wait two weeks.

coz maybe they want to be sure . the scanner guy everything else fine just no fetal pole. plus i have a tilted uterus so can make it hard to see? im going back 2morro as syptoms have worsened and not feeling the best

Hopefully they figure it out for you soon. I found the worst part of my miscarriage was being in limbo. Easier to heal when you know exactly what's going on :hugs:

Hugs Hun! I'm sorry your hubby is away, that doesn't help at all :(

Warm bath, hot water bottle and snuggle up with TV or film.

thanks for your support. i dfeinitly lost bean... sucks so much. im glad my mum and mil have been really supportive thru this. sat and hubby will be home and il have to break it to him. he sent me email today and mentioned the pregnancy, i just changed the subject, i dont want him to find out overseas with only his boss for company.

Oh babe that's so thoughtful of you; I just hope you're not feeling too alone without his support. Hope it all eases soon dx

Thank you. He gets home in an hour im a bundle of nerves. Ive got a letter written incase i cant get out details first off. Its been the longest week. Thanks for ur kind eords

Im sorry you where alone and feeling so alone when this happened. (Hugs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->