Hey Hey !

mimdan

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hello all :thumbup: just joined this site so thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Mimmy I'm a mum to 2 girls aged 5 and 7, been with my new partner for a little over a year and we are ttc. This is our first month of trying, yey ! Finished taking northistorone for abnormal bleeding and on the 16th I had a "period" which lasted between 4/5 days, no more bleeding and have been having unprotected sex since, now just waiting to see what happens. Not sure on when to start testing as I'm new to all this so any input would be gladly recieved :thumbup:

Good luck to you all and stay positive !
Mimmy x

Hi, welcome to bnb. I would test around 4 weeks from your last bleed. good luck x

Hi all :) ok thanx for the advice, I did order some cheapie preg tests off ebay so I'll prob test before then lol I'll let you know how it goes :) x

:dust:

Hello Halo :thumbup: I see your ttc too, hows things going ? All well I hope :dust:

Hello Halo :thumbup: I see your ttc too, hows things going ? All well I hope :dust:

Yeah I have been for the past 4 months. I'm currently 9days late for AF but with two bfn :( dr's appointment should clear things up tomorrow :) hope everything is good with you x

Well I have read some people get there bfp a fair while after af was due so who knows, keep positive :) I hope it works out for you x

Yea I will do :) I just posted somewhere else on here a little while ago saying that I think I may have ovulated about an hour ago as been having watery cm last few days which was heavier today and very painful short sharp bursts on right ovary, I thought I may have ovulated already this month but can never be too sure due to irregular cycles...we bd shortly after the pain lol so if it was ovulation tonight I guess I wont be testing as soon as I thought lol but I'll keep you updated either way. Let me know how you get on too, I'll keep fingers crossed for you x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Well just to update ive got my cheapie tests through today from ebay and ive done two pg tests which were neg and one ovulation test which had two lines :) so I guess I did ovulate last night :) although the ovary i got the pains in last night is still a little painful today ?? should I keep testing with the ovulation strips every day just to see if I still get the two lines ? As I'm not sure what to do now. Also would I class today as OD1 ???

Thanx

Xx

Welcome to BnB! :dust:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddestulips.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->