Hey Hey !

Halo, how did your doctors appointment go ? Hope your ok x

Well just to update ive got my cheapie tests through today from ebay and ive done two pg tests which were neg and one ovulation test which had two lines :) so I guess I did ovulate last night :) although the ovary i got the pains in last night is still a little painful today ?? should I keep testing with the ovulation strips every day just to see if I still get the two lines ? As I'm not sure what to do now. Also would I class today as OD1 ???

Thanx

Xx

That's a good thing that your OPK was positive :) I usually get ovulation pains it's like my body's way of telling me and the OH when to BD lol. I usually use OPK's for a few days just to make sure. Fx for you! X

Couldn't get an appointment until Monday :/ but still no AF so that's now 11 days late! Going to get yet another test to take over the weekend to see if I can get a BFP before I see my doctor xx

Well just to update ive got my cheapie tests through today from ebay and ive done two pg tests which were neg and one ovulation test which had two lines :) so I guess I did ovulate last night :) although the ovary i got the pains in last night is still a little painful today ?? should I keep testing with the ovulation strips every day just to see if I still get the two lines ? As I'm not sure what to do now. Also would I class today as OD1 ???

Thanx

Xx

Hey Hun, the ovulation sticks will detect a lh surge, which usually happens before ovulation 12 - 36 hours ish, so it sounds as though this is the right time for you to BD. Happy BDing for the next few days, sounds like this could be your month! :thumbup:

Thanx

Xx

That's a good thing that your OPK was positive :) I usually get ovulation pains it's like my body's way of telling me and the OH when to BD lol. I usually use OPK's for a few days just to make sure. Fx for you! X

Yea the o pains and positive test and being able to bd straight after is whats keeping me in the "you never know" frame of mind...but the fact its my first month ttc I'm not overly hopeful but we'll see x :)

Couldn't get an appointment until Monday :/ but still no AF so that's now 11 days late! Going to get yet another test to take over the weekend to see if I can get a BFP before I see my doctor xx

Still no AF huh ? Well lets hope thats because your bfp is just around the corner, I really hope it is...I'll keep everything crossed for you, good luck for when you test x

:dust:

Still no AF huh ? Well lets hope thats because your bfp is just around the corner, I really hope it is...I'll keep everything crossed for you, good luck for when you test x

Nope still 12 days and counting. Hopefully it is a :bfp:. Thankyou hun, Fx for you x

Thanx

Xx

Hey Hun, the ovulation sticks will detect a lh surge, which usually happens before ovulation 12 - 36 hours ish, so it sounds as though this is the right time for you to BD. Happy BDing for the next few days, sounds like this could be your month! :thumbup:

I certainly hope so hun..thanx :) hows things with you ? X

Nope still 12 days and counting. Hopefully it is a :bfp:. Thankyou hun, Fx for you x

Thank you x

Thanx

Xx

I certainly hope so hun..thanx :) hows things with you ? X

Uh good I guess a little stressed out but I'm fine how are you? X

Yea not to bad thanx hun just chilling out at mo with my partner watching a film its ok but decided its time to read some more tww stories lol :p sorry to hear your a little stressed, hope you feel better soon x

Yeah me and the OH have had an argument this evening completely devastated tbh but hopefully things will sort themselves out :) xx

Awww hun I'm sorry :( its not nice arguing with our other halfs is it but we all do it unfortunately, nothing to serious I hope x :hugs:

Hopefully not i think we're both just stressed out I think he's going to stay at a friends house tonight so we'll have a night apart and sort it in the morning :)

Yea time apart can do wanders, well hopefully a better day for you tomorrow and a nice big fat positive result ;) x

Yeah definitely, he's a stubborn so and so anyways lol FX for you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->