Hey Hey !

Well just to update ive got my cheapie tests through today from ebay and ive done two pg tests which were neg and one ovulation test which had two lines :) so I guess I did ovulate last night :) although the ovary i got the pains in last night is still a little painful today ?? should I keep testing with the ovulation strips every day just to see if I still get the two lines ? As I'm not sure what to do now. Also would I class today as OD1 ???

Thanx

Xx

Hey welcome to BnB!!!~ :flower:

Yes, test OPK and BD everyday(or every other day as you normally would do) and keep checking your mucus and it helps to have a thing to write everything that happens down in it so you can look at it later. I had +OPK for two days and I also have pain and *tenderness* in there and on my ovaries for about 3 days before I O. I don't know what you'd class it as, but, just count 14 days from your first neg OPK as when to start testing. Hope this helps!! :thumbup:

Well just to update ive got my cheapie tests through today from ebay and ive done two pg tests which were neg and one ovulation test which had two lines :) so I guess I did ovulate last night :) although the ovary i got the pains in last night is still a little painful today ?? should I keep testing with the ovulation strips every day just to see if I still get the two lines ? As I'm not sure what to do now. Also would I class today as OD1 ???

Thanx

Xx

Hey welcome to BnB!!!~ :flower:

Yes, test OPK and BD everyday(or every other day as you normally would do) and keep checking your mucus and it helps to have a thing to write everything that happens down in it so you can look at it later. I had +OPK for two days and I also have pain and *tenderness* in there and on my ovaries for about 3 days before I O. I don't know what you'd class it as, but, just count 14 days from your first neg OPK as when to start testing. Hope this helps!! :thumbup:

Yea that does help, thank you :) if I dont get a BFP this time round I'm going to temp, chart and observe more next time round. I feel I've done all i can this for this month so it's a waiting game now :coffee:

Thanx for your help and good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->