Hey, Ill be joining in a week- quick question!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Courtcourt, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Courtcourt

Courtcourt Well-Known Member

I thought it better suited for 2nd tri :)

I have a chance to get into DR for gender scan on my 17th week. Initially it was for 18 weeks BUT my bro is getting married and I can announce to family what it is if I get in a week early. Its my moms first grandbaby- me and my brothers wife are due 3 weeks apart! How neat is that for her? From 0 grandbabies, to 2 grandbabies in the same month!

In your 2nd tri experience, how accurate is a week 17 gender scan? I can barely contain myself!

2. mamamay

mamamay Mummy to Leo

Hi There - I had my gender scan at 17 weeks - was totally accurate and very detailed, I will add the pic for you below. Enjoy your scan hun xx

Attached Files:

3. Courtcourt

Courtcourt Well-Known Member

Great, thank you!

4. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

Sorry I can't help as my scan was at 19 weeks and this is my first. I wish you good luck if you do go early though! And congrats!

Just wanted to let you know: Most people hopped over to second tri at 13 weeks back when I was in first tri. I came over at 14 myself. You are more than welcome to hop on over now if you'd like!