hey lucky ladies!! Do us all a favor!

anv7

i love my boys!
Reaction score
first off congrats on your :bfp:!!

just thought maybe id start a thread for you to post your symptoms for each dpo so us TTCers can compare?

thanks ladies!

I got my BFP when AF was three days late (17 dpo), I remember specifically tingly nipples, veins seemed more prominent, especially in breasts, cervix was high, soft, and closed when normally right before AF would start it would be low, hard, and slightly open, dizziness, bleeding gums, lots of milky, watery cm, and gagging when I brushed my teeth. I hope this helps, good luck to you!

I got a very faint bfp on 10dpo. I had absolutely no symptoms and monitor my body very closely each month. I'm 12dpo and still no symptoms. I didn't even have implantation bleeding which I checked for every time I went to the toilet. I actually got really down reading everyone else's symptoms and thinking that I have none and that I was 'ou't again. I tested am 10dpo and bfn and tested evening 10dpo and faint bfp!

Good Luck!

Creamy cm, some heartburn and hard nipples!

thanks ladies!
anyone else?

wow can i just say when i saw this post i thought you had you bfp and got EXCITTEDDD then i rememered your only like 8dpo or something. lol xD i really hope you get it thou, i really do :D haha

sorry i cant help though sweets x ;p

haha thanks =)

any more ladies?

i rememeber having af pains very early on like 4dpo ! but no sore boobs till have2 bfp, which i didnt get till 17dpo but af wasnt due till 19dpo

there use to b a thread for this in ttc uknow, have a look bk in old posts xx

thanks!
yea ive never seen it then BAM right after i post this i seen it haha

I tested because my boobs were so sore, it felt like I had just started taking the pill again. The sore boobs started a week before my period was due. I also had a weird pulling sensation behind my belly button, kind of like cramps, but fleeting.

i got 3 faint positives sat morning ( 12dpo) then did clearblue digital sun morning which said pregnant 1-2 & then did another normal test this morning & much stronger line.....not due on til 2moro. i felt like af was coming so really didnt think i would be preg this mth!!! had to go to the hospital & have hiv & chylamidia tests done sat morning ready for our iui treatment in a few mths time, normal procedure was to have a pregnancy test done b4 any swabs could be done.....was sooo shocked when she came bk with 2 tests that were faint positives!!!! went home did another test & positive again!! i think thats the only thing ive noticed , just the feeling like af will come, also fri night i had a bad tummy ache...my nipples are not darker, really hope the 5 tests i have done are not false xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->