Hey My lovely ladies im back and doing Duo Fertility Stalk if you wish

I will keep you all updated. And we'll all have fun during the 2ww as I am a poss addict. Lol. Xxx

good luck hun, thinking of you x x

Hello my lovely ladies,

Just got back from my egg collection, and it went well, they managed to get 12 egg's which is really good. i had 14...

it wasnt as bad as i thought, your not fully asleep but you dont remember a thing lol. DH recorded me coming back around and i was talking to him but i dont remember any of it :haha:

i feel very crampy at the moment its just like a period pain just a little bit more not alot.

then they had a look at DH :spermy: and they told us that it wasnt good enough to go for IVF, i nearly started crying :cry:
I was thinking to my self ive just gone through all this for nothing!:cry:

but then the doctor came out and said not to worry there is another procedure we can try its called ICSI, its where instead of the putting the sperm with the egg in a test tube and waiting for fertilisation, they will now inject a single sperm into the egg and create fertilisation......:happydance:

so transfer will still happen in about 5 days sometimes sooner....

so i all we now have a slightly better chance not a lot still only 50% chance i will get pregnant so i will find out tommorrow when transfer day is and i will let you all know. then we can start to have a little fun poas!:haha::happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Good luck Lisa, I have my fingers crossed, you'll soon have your BFP! xxx

Well my fertility doctor has just called.

And i had 12 eggs yesterday,

• 10 were mature
  • 8 survived the night
  • and 4 got Fertilised

so we can go ahead with the egg transfere which is going to happen on thursday i cant wait i really hope this works, they are only going to transfere 1 Embryo

still very good

stick with me ladies :kiss:

:dust: to everyone ttc

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oodles of baby dust for you!!! I hope Thursday goes well, will be thinking of you!! xxx :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Well i have just got in from the hospital, embryo is in. It was a 9 cell embryo.:happydance:
Which i am told is very good not quite a blastocyst embryo but tomorrow it should have grown.....

please please stick little one...

i'm booked in at the hospital on the 8th Feb for a pregnacy test but i will be testing before that :haha:

so now for couple of days at least ive just got to wait :coffee: no doing heavy lifting etc...
DH will have to do all :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes:

have been told i need to rest up etc so DH has to do everything haha. take advantage of that. :haha:

implantation should happen around Day 5 im aparently on day 2 at the moment.... i'll be testing soon i need to make sure that the hcg is out of my system first though....

Good luck. I never could wait for my scheduled betas either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->