Hey My lovely ladies im back and doing Duo Fertility Stalk if you wish

well you know because of ivf could the eggs implant sooner? where are the eggs put? do they still have to travel down the fallopian tubes? excuse my ignorance.

well you know because of ivf could the eggs implant sooner? where are the eggs put? do they still have to travel down the fallopian tubes? excuse my ignorance.

oh sorry no. my eggs were took out of me on the 23rd of january then they got the single egg with a single sperm from my husband and then they made sure it fertalized then on the 26th january they put that fertalized egg back in my womb and hopefully should implant i have to go back to the hospital next week for my pg test...

so your dpo would be exactly the same as if the eggs were fertilized normally?

:rofl: now i dont feel so stupid lol

i was told i would count from when they fertalized the egg which was 7 days ago.

but then ive read that you count from when the egg was transfered which was 5 days ago

all i know is that my test day is next wednesday :thumbup:

so we both are counting down the hours until next wednesday lol

....and I'm gonna be stalking I'd try to test Monday morning :) see what happens :)

3 boys - i definatly will be counting down the day it just seems to be so far away.

Andreaflorida - thank you

thanks for everyones support.

I know how this waiting thing comes on top of you :( it sucks....I'm not at 4 years I'm only at 2 and I duno HOW you still do it LOL....its rough! You give me strength!!!

My chart looks good this cycle but yesterday I had a biopsy which took a TINY piece of my lining which could have interrupted if something were going to happen :( It just stinks......but at least my FS is getting me answers and I'm sure by March we'll be doing our first IUI or I'll have my first surgery date one of those two :) FX for you love :)

I know how this waiting thing comes on top of you :( it sucks....I'm not at 4 years I'm only at 2 and I duno HOW you still do it LOL....its rough! You give me strength!!!

My chart looks good this cycle but yesterday I had a biopsy which took a TINY piece of my lining which could have interrupted if something were going to happen :( It just stinks......but at least my FS is getting me answers and I'm sure by March we'll be doing our first IUI or I'll have my first surgery date one of those two :) FX for you love :)

thank you for your kind words sending lots of :dust: to you.....

4 years is a long time and this is our last chance and we cant afford to have another round of IVF which is £4000 here in the UK, so i am praying to God that this works for us :hugs::kiss:

yes i agree when your waiting on something it always seems forever away but it will be here for both of us before you know it and heres hoping you will have the start of your bfp before then anyway. x x

yes i agree when your waiting on something it always seems forever away but it will be here for both of us before you know it and heres hoping you will have the start of your bfp before then anyway. x x

Thank you 3boys i love comeing on here and sharing with all you lovely ladies because you always get so much support the support your husband cant give you, not cos there men just because they dont think like us women so its always good to talk with other ladies dont you think.....

4 years is a long time and this is our last chance and we cant afford to have another round of IVF which is £4000 here in the UK, so i am praying to God that this works for us :hugs::kiss:[/QUOTE

been following your thread made me sad to hear that this might be your last chance due to costing soo much, just wanted to send some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and say i hope it works....xx

4 years is a long time and this is our last chance and we cant afford to have another round of IVF which is £4000 here in the UK, so i am praying to God that this works for us :hugs::kiss:[/QUOTE

been following your thread made me sad to hear that this might be your last chance due to costing soo much, just wanted to send some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and say i hope it works....xx

Aw thank you so so much x

my hubby always thought i was mental when we were ttc he just didnt understand but thankfully the longest we have ever had to wait to conceive was 2 years, I cant imagine the stress your under waiting for 4 years but when it does happen for you and you hold your baby in your arms it will be extra special.

my hubby always thought i was mental when we were ttc he just didnt understand but thankfully the longest we have ever had to wait to conceive was 2 years, I cant imagine the stress your under waiting for 4 years but when it does happen for you and you hold your baby in your arms it will be extra special.

Aw thank you that actually made me cry :cry: in a good, sad way...
you are very kind and believe me if i am pregnant at the end of this IVF cycle this baby will have the best life ever!...... ive waited 4 years to be the most natuaral person in the world..... A MUMMY! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->