Hey My lovely ladies im back and doing Duo Fertility Stalk if you wish

Just popping by to say good luck hope things work out well this time.
4 years is a long time to wait, (6 months for me seemed a long time.)
rest up and try to injoy being looked after...xxx

Just popping by to say good luck hope things work out well this time.
4 years is a long time to wait, (6 months for me seemed a long time.)
rest up and try to injoy being looked after...xxx

Aw thank you sweetie, yes been a long long time lol, :kiss:

Hi just a quick little update, im not sure if i am having an symtoms as i am only 2dpt, but 5 days past egg retrival.. (so i think a little to early)
but all day i have been so tired more tired than usual i just cant keep my eyes open everytime i rest me head i seem to fall asleep lol, lots of little cramps and twinges.... feeling bloated too,
if anyone knows how IVF/ICSI post symtoms are please let me know i'm only at the begining of my 2ww and im finding it so hard... :)

i'll keep you posted ladies and help and advice welcome.....

sounds like good symptoms hun! it will be hard to wait 3 more days, but if you dont and test early dont be upset if its negative. it will probably just take a few days to get into your blood. :flower:

Isn't it too early for symptoms I only had my transfer on thursday????
I'm day 5 tomorrow.
At the moment I feel crampy like af is coming???? Strange only lasted 5 mins
Xxx

Isn't it too early for symptoms I only had my transfer on thursday????
I'm day 5 tomorrow.
At the moment I feel crampy like af is coming???? Strange only lasted 5 mins
Xxx

Sorry got that wrong I'm tired sorry lol.

I'm 2 days past transfer today will be 3 dpt tomorrow
And 6 day past egg retrial tomorrow.
I think that's way to early to be feeling like this???

i dont know, everyone is different. i had a feeling this time that i was and tested early. it wasnt icsi or ivf and my tests were neg at first. by 9dpo they were pos though. i was having cramps and felt hot and bloated even before it would show up. i dont know enough about icsi and ivf to know when symptoms would start, but it sounds like they put it right into your uterus so it could be implanting now and giving you symptoms???

Possibly just don't want to get my hopes up. But the doctor did say implantion would happen around day 5 which is now.
So possibly I don't want to test yet I will prob start testing from wedneday which will be 6dpt. Xxxxx

i would probably go nuts testing if i had waited 4 years for this, but thats just me :haha: i just had a feeling and was wasting tests like crazy this time. and a couple other times too :blush:

Lol I can't believe how clam I feel about it. I'm normally a poas addict lol
But this time I don't want to test lol.

As soon as I do I will post a pic for you all to look at.

Xxxx

Hi all,

well i caved today i took a test even though i knew it would be a :bfn:

im still getting these AF type cramps on and off :shrug:

i'm only 4dpt, and it's been a week since my egg retrival, so still very early for anything...

just hate this 2ww i think this is the worst one ever! lol

it didnt bother me yesterday but to day hubby went back to work and know all i can think about is my 2ww :dohh:

never mind xxx:kiss:

its still too early hun, try and not be too dissapointed, the earliest i have ever had a bfp is 9dpo but your symptoms sound so promising. x x

its still too early hun, try and not be too dissapointed, the earliest i have ever had a bfp is 9dpo but your symptoms sound so promising. x x

Oh No 3boys im not dissapointed that it was a BFN, i knew it would be.
But i was doing so well i'm a poas addict, and i was doing so well not doing a test i wanted to wait untill at least saturday :haha: but i caved,:blush:

do you really think these symtoms are good, AF type cramps and pinching stitch like feeling in the right side.... and very tired which i know could be a symtom of the Progesterone im taking.....

oh i really hope after 4 years its my turn for my BFP!

I really hope so hun, 4 years is way too long to wait x x

lisa- the earliest i got a bfp was 9dpo as well. i dont know how that measures up to ivf/icsi times though. i hope this is your bfp!!!!

ok so here it is my pg test for today im 5dpt & 8dp egg collection...

I know its :bfn: but i know a few of you want to see some pictures :haha:

Attachments

• _DSC0096.jpg
    _DSC0096.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 13
exactly hun, are the time lines different for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->