Hey My lovely ladies im back and doing Duo Fertility Stalk if you wish

so sorry hun! my heart goes out to you. are you certain its af and not ib? i thought i had af once and found out later it was ib. it was really heavy

so sorry hun! my heart goes out to you. are you certain its af and not ib? i thought i had af once and found out later it was ib. it was really heavy

hi hunni its a bit late for IB.... it certainly feels like AF with strong AF cramps, sorry tmi but normal period type blood with some little clots etc normal period for me....

my fertility doctor has said she still wants me to go in tommorrow just to make sure anyway but with a negative FRER yesterday she said it's more than likely thats its failed so.......:cry:

I am so sorry Lisa. My heart breaks for you and I pray you find peace.

So sorry love...my heart aches for you....so badly....can't stop thinking of you and how you must feel at this time :( praying for you and hoping sunshine breaks through a rainy day!

So sorry love...my heart aches for you....so badly....can't stop thinking of you and how you must feel at this time :( praying for you and hoping sunshine breaks through a rainy day!

Thank you, I cam seem to stop crying at the moment I know it'll get easier. Xx
So thank you for all your kind words. X reasures me that I'm not alone. X

oh hun I wish there was something i could say to make everything all right. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. x x

You will never be alone on here ,,,sat here for a few minutes now not sure what to write but all i can think of is .
.Don't bottle up how you are feeling keep crying and talk to you partner about how you are feeling....(I mean it in a nice way when i say keep crying.)
can't begin to imagine how you are feeling xxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much, well I'm going to see the fertility doctor tommorrow. So as soon as I'm back I will let you all know the out come. Even though we know. :(
I just feel so low. Every time I look at someone with a baby I get so emotional and jeslous does that sound silly?
I really thought IVF/ICSI would work for us :(

Love you all so much for your support you all are so lovely and kind. Just wish I had something up lifting to say. I know in time I will heal but at the moment I don't see anything but hurt sorry :(

Until tomorrow ladies. Night night. Xxx

Hello Ladies

If you you have read all my posts you will know i have been through alot as many ladies on here have..

Well i saw this Duo Fertility monitor which was £500 and i heard good thing about it so i thought what the heck £500 is better then £5000 for another round of IVF so i brought it and i really like it it takes all the stress away from having to get up at a time to take the temps or holding your pee so your can take a OPK lol it does it all for you plus the added benefits of having proffesional support at the end of the phone or email its great i'm hoping Duo fertilty will help us get pregnant as everything has failed i am keeping possitive:thumbup:

is there anyone else out there using duo fertility?

i'm on my first month of using it here is a pic of my chart
what do you think?

Attachments

• 10july2012.jpg
    10july2012.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
No idea about duo fertility - but your chart sure is pretty! Good luck :flower:

I really hope it works for you hun x

3boys - thank you so do i :happydance:

Blessedmomma - good to see your happy i'm back :rofl:

Luvyallmyh - Welcome to thread :hugs:

:dust: to everyone TTCING,

I have been having some really strong :af: cramps today so i think the :witch:
is on her way :growlmad: so i do think my first month of using duo fertility is a fail but they say you need to be using it a few months to regulate your cycles so...........

Well with my temps having been coming down the past few days it looks like the:witch: is on her way i am 14dpo today and :af: cramps are coming more often now so looks like CD1 will soon be here and then its another cycle of trying :growlmad:
over the years of having no sucess with 4 failed fertility treatments i have learnt to deal with it so i dont take it so hard when AF does arrive i just keep thinking to myself "oh well maybe next month" :dohh:
have a look at my chart for today what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 14july2012.jpg
    14july2012.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh