Hey My lovely ladies im back and doing Duo Fertility Stalk if you wish

ok so i just did this and i swear i see the faintest line :)

please tweakers if you could adjust

also please tell me if you see it too or is it just my eyes wishing there was a line

Attachments

• _DSC0002.jpg
    _DSC0002.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 36
i think i see something fx hun x x

i think i see something fx hun x x

i think i see something but i've just looked at the test again and its dissapeared so i am thinking possible evap,

we'll wait and see what tommorrow's test says

i do kinda feel silly now :blush: after 4 years ttc i still dont learn on not to test to early :haha:

oh well

:kiss::hugs:

6 days till i find out for sure.....

oh hun of course you want to test early thats perfectly normal. x x

i thought i saw something too. i hope it wasnt an evap!!!:happydance:

Argh!! I've just sat and read this whole thread now I feel like I'm watching a soap opera unfold and waiting for the "heroin" to win out! Fx'd xx

ok ladies,

so i am 10p3dt, and took a HPT this morning and BFN! think i am out only 3 days till my beta, cramps have now eased off and i am feeling very doubtful

i really thought IVF would work for us after 4 years TTC, who am i kinding i swore i wouldnt do this to myself again but i cant help it i am so sad at the moment, i know you ladies will say hang in there and your not out untill your beta, but when your mind takes over well you all know what i mean.....
i will keep you all posted

:dust: to everyone TTC :hugs:

Lisa I have been there. I just knew IVF would work and we did 3 cycles, spending over $45,000 and I tested early each time and NOTHING. However I am now pregnant NATURALLY!! Do not give up hope or on your dreams! It will happen!!

Lisa I have been there. I just knew IVF would work and we did 3 cycles, spending over $45,000 and I tested early each time and NOTHING. However I am now pregnant NATURALLY!! Do not give up hope or on your dreams! It will happen!!

Thank you. But if this IVF doesn't work then it's the end of the road for us as we don't have any more funds for another round of IVF which is £4000.

I'm praying that it turns around that it's worked but I can't see that happening my beta is in 3 days.

From another Lisa who has been through this pain, I am hoping for you. I feel your pain, but things can change.

All crossed for you x

From another Lisa who has been through this pain, I am hoping for you. I feel your pain, but things can change.

All crossed for you x

Thank you so much i am just losing faith now i'm hoping i'm one of thoses people who get bfn's then on the day of their beta get a BFP!

xxx:hugs:

just sending you a :hugs: hope time goes quickly for you and in a few days you get some good news.xxx

I think it's it guys, tested this morning and bfn again only 2 days till I go to the hospital for a test I doubt anything will change in 2 days xx x

Well ladies AF is here which can only mean one thing IVF didnt work! i feel so sad right now so sorry if i dont reply, but as you can imagen i am devastaded, :cry::cry::cry:

not really sure where to go from here can afford another IVF and really wanted my own baby....:cry::cry::cry:

thank you all for the support i wouldnt have gotten through this 2ww without you all i still have my beta on wednesday but we all no what it will be now..

So sorry sweety :( Have you guys thought about adoption? I know it's not your own flesh and blood, but you'd get to have a real baby.
I'll keep you in my prayers :hugs:

i am absolutely devastated for you hun x x Massive hugs

So so sorry hun, it is a horrible feeling.

Try to be good to yourselves and take time to grieve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"