HG or morning sickness

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you are all ok!

I'm 10+1 weeks and really struggling with sickness and all day nausea - from the second I open my eyes to the minute I go to sleep i feel sick. I'm being sick too but I'm struggling with the forceful dry heaving I'm struggling to eat although I'm making myself eat small little and often I am really feeling ill. Just gone shopping with oh and sick on the way there thank god I had a Jiffy bag in the car and oh was driving.
Does anyone have any tips to try. I don't know if this is a bad case of morning sickness or HG again. I had HG when pregnant with my ds. I know it's temporary but all the usual things now aren't helping even my sickness bands and ice lollies.
I had HG from 6 weeks with ds but this time I was fine until 8 weeks (was worrying why I wasn't feeling sick!) but the nausea has got increasingly worse and I'm now sick about 3/4times a day but often not much is coming out sorry tmi. I'm so sore from it. Work is getting hard as I feel so queasy all day long.
Any ideas ladies id be so grateful.
I hate moaning as I feel so blessed to be pregnant and I'm so happy xx

Feeling sick all day rots... Don't feel bad about complaining! I sip lemon water and take extra b vitamins. It doesn't make it go away but it seems to help me not actually throw up as much.

Aw thanks for your reply! I'll definately try out those recommendations. I had a really awful afternoon nausea wise but are some noodle stir fry my oh made me and felt lots better. I hope I get a good sleep as I have been waking at 2am on Sat night with nausea and heaving. Thanks again I'll let you know how I get on. I love citrus so will try lemon water first xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->