Hi All! :) WTT#3

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :flower:

So we've been thinking about TTC #3.
We already have two beautiful little girls aged 4 and almost 2. We've always had this plan to have our babies out of the way before 30 or so.

Not really fussed on gender, i wouldn't be overly upset if we had another DD :thumbup: People do feel that we need a boy, but we honestly couldn't care less. A baby is a baby, to add to our little family :happydance:

Anyone else TTC #3? :)

I'm also wtt #3! I have two little boys...2 and almost 1! I would really enjoy a little girl I think, but would also love another little boy. I have a great girl name picked out so I kind of feel like I need to use it! :) When will you all try? I want to start now! But my second was a c section and so my dr recommended a 2 year age gap which would mean not trying until May... but she also said it wouldn't be horrible as long as my.baby was over 6 months old.... I figure if we started trying next cycle they'd be like 19 months apart....

I am thinking of TTC in the spring and we have 2 boys already, aged 8 and 10 years old.

I'm also wtt #3! I have two little boys...2 and almost 1! I would really enjoy a little girl I think, but would also love another little boy. I have a great girl name picked out so I kind of feel like I need to use it! :) When will you all try? I want to start now! But my second was a c section and so my dr recommended a 2 year age gap which would mean not trying until May... but she also said it wouldn't be horrible as long as my.baby was over 6 months old.... I figure if we started trying next cycle they'd be like 19 months apart....

I feel the same way haha! I'd like a boy to break things up a bit, but i would also love to have another girl (my two girls love each other). So when i think about it, 3 girls wouldn't be bad at all! at least i wouldn't have to go shopping so much lol. I'm hoping to try maybe this cycle or the next? I need to sit down with hubby and have a serious talk about when we should start trying. My youngest is 2 next month, so it would be a nice gap for her.

I feel the same way haha! I'd like a boy to break things up a bit, but i would also love to have another girl (my two girls love each other). So when i think about it, 3 girls wouldn't be bad at all! at least i wouldn't have to go shopping so much lol. I'm hoping to try maybe this cycle or the next? I need to sit down with hubby and have a serious talk about when we should start trying. My youngest is 2 next month, so it would be a nice gap for her.

How fun to try now!!!!!! I had that talk with hubby last night.... he told me he's tired and can't handle another right now....Lol! He's ridiculous. He works about 80 hr weeks and I told him I seriously doubted it was the kids making him tired... He said we'll talk again when he's had a few days off.

Hey! I am new here! We are TTC #3 next summer! We have a 3 and 1 year old (I have one of each girl and boy)! I have always just seen our family with three kids! I don't care what gender we get! We are waiting a little while to try and get our daughter into Kindergarten before the new baby would start daycare!

How fun to try now!!!!!! I had that talk with hubby last night.... he told me he's tired and can't handle another right now....Lol! He's ridiculous. He works about 80 hr weeks and I told him I seriously doubted it was the kids making him tired... He said we'll talk again when he's had a few days off.
Oh my goodness! no wonder he is tired haha, it's definitely not the kids! Good luck! :D

Hey! I am new here! We are TTC #3 next summer! We have a 3 and 1 year old (I have one of each girl and boy)! I have always just seen our family with three kids! I don't care what gender we get! We are waiting a little while to try and get our daughter into Kindergarten before the new baby would start daycare!

Welcome! :D

How exciting! So have i, at least 3 :).
Kindy does make things a little easier, especially when you have a little one at home still. My daughter starts kindy in feb next year, bring on feb! :haha:

I just got here, and i'm moving on already :)
Hubby and i had a D&M tonight. He was thinking that we would stay at 2 children, but after a very very long and emotional discussion, we are officially trying for baby #3!

Good luck ladies! looking forward to seeing your future BFP's <3

Aww congrats :) Hope it happens quick quick for you :)

My husband just got a VR on the 15th so we will be working on #3 but my kids are older, so I hope it'll happen fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->