hi all

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
hey every1 im new to this site my names emma im 21,found out i was expecting yest after 5 months TTC, very happy! went the docs this morn he was very unhelpful, sort of fobbed me off! i was in and out in 2 secs, can any1 described wot happens when you go to antinatal for 1st time please? my appointments on 16th oct, im scared lol! x

:hi: and welcome to BnB

Our first appointment at antenatal was really to fill out forms and midwife took family history of health etc and some bloods. It's straight forward just alot of form filling and chatting.
Congratulations on your :bfp: :hugs:

ooh congratualtions- i only found out i was pregnant on thursday- a very big shock but very happy!
just like you- i aint got a clue what to expect or anything and i feel like i should know these things!?
did the doctor have to do more tests on you at your appointment? or did you take a test with you? x

thanks every1, erm tha doctor basically took my word for it i did take the two home tests with me but he didnt want to see them, as i sed he was very dismissive an cudnt w8 get rid of me haha, im gonna do another test in a few days coz im scared of it all being a fake! im sure we will manage not knowing anything tho every1 has to be a 1st timer at some point! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->