Hi can you ladies help?

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Hi i am 25 and OH is 35, this is a bit of a wierd question but if your partners are of similar age how often do you :sex: TTC aside?

My sex drive is quite high and i have no idea if OH's age is what makes his different?? Sorry if that isnt right or sounds wrong :blush:

OH has (finally) agreed to TTC for no# now as we were thinking to wait 5 years but that would make OH 39 and he didnt want to be an older dad (his dad is old and they never played in the park and stuff and he wants to be able to) He has quite strange ideas about 40 being really old :wacko:

But getting back to the point :haha: he can quite easily not want sex for weeks a kiss and cuddle is fine. We are very close and do loads together so i know that its not him going off me.

Sorry if this doesnt make sence and sorry for butting in over here :blush:

Sam :flower:

I think every situation (and person) is different and unique. My hubby just turned 37 and I'm 36 and we "do it" (haha) 2-3 times a week still (more while TTC). There are some weeks we may go longer than usual- as the weekdays are tough between work and our 13 yr old daughter and chores and getting up early and life (LOL)-- but I know some couples will go weeks between... but 40 is not too old. As long as you are healthy and active, you can play catch with your kids... shoot- my parents are more active in their 60's than most 20-something people I know!!!!

Good luck and all will work out...

Hi Samsugar - my DH is 38, I'm 36 and while my libido has gotten higher in the last couple of years, his is much slower now - same issues - quite happy with a kiss and cuddle more often than not, and only really interested in BD during my fertile window - he does put it down to being older. We've been together since I was 19 and he was 21 and I can safely say that age has impacted his sex drive.

As to your question, I normally ovulate on CD 12 or 13, so we BD on CD 8, CD 10, CD 12 and CD 14, just to be safe. Anything else is a bonus, and I normally don't keep track of that.

Good luck to you both. :flower:

My dh had a fear of turning 40. But actually he still acts like a kid sometimes. He's active and walks/rides bike in the park, does alot of fun outdoor stuff. And he likes playing video games. So, actually I have a kid/husband all in one.....lol

My sex drive is higher than my husbands and I'm two years older. We usually manage to DTD once every couple months. I'd love to do it a lot more often, but he can't, so I self service between times. He said we should have met when he was younger as his drive was much higher then.
I think it just varies per person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->