Hi Everyone - 1st Posting

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but it looks great and everyone sounds really friendly. This is our first proper month TTC, came of BPC 1st September.

I just wanted to say hi and chat to girlies in a similar situation, DH & I haven't told anyone we're TTC yet so I might have a few questions. You'll have to point me in the right direction if I post them in the wrong forum :dohh:

My first cycle was 30 days, I've got my fingers, eyes and toes crossed that I don't find out what the second is ........Better not count my chickens just yet :wacko:

Anyway, good luck to us all on getting a BFP xx :headspin:

:hi: Welcome To BnB Hun!

Wishing you a Speedy BFP!!! :headspin:

Welcome to baby and bump, good luck with your (hopefully short) TTC journey :hi:

:hi: Hiya

This forum is great, I just joined myself last week

Good luck getting you BFP

xx

:hi:
Welcome to the ttc forum!
You will love it here! and good luck in ur ttc journey! hope u get BFP!!

:hi: Hi! Welcome to the forum and good luck with your BFP!

Hi Tinylo! :hi:

Welcome to B&B! Good luck getting your BFP!

:crib:

Hi everyone, thanks for all your replies and welcoming me :happydance:

If I have any questions on what I should and shouldn't be doing when TTC can I ask them here ???

A friend of mine went to the docs before TTC, to get her questions answered, but I feel a bit silly, like I should find out for myself. :blush: I'm not sure about using google, I might get conflicting info and confuse myself even more, if possible. (I can't ask friends as TTC is still just between me & DH).

As this is my first proper month I've got so many different emotions, excited, scared, nervous, happy etc. Anyone else feel like that ??

xx

I definately agree. This site is excellent for getting advise from others who have been through the same thing. Everyone is really friendly as well. Any questions you need to ask about ttc can be asked on this forum, but there are other general forums as well, such as 'general chatter' in which you can just post any comment.

How are things going for you so far?

Hiya and welcome! It's our first month TTC too! Well, it's our first cycle from coming off the pill - I know your supposed to wait but I can't do it! So not sure how long my cycle is so just guessing its around 28 days!!!

Good Luck with everything!!! :headspin:

OMG! What a rude moo!!!!! I haven't said hello and welcome yet!

Sorry huni

https://www.visualpractitioner.org/education/featured/images/welcome.jpg

Hiya, thanks again for the welcome. I can't get over how nice everyone is :happydance:

Things are going well so far, I think, thanks for asking.

I havn't had an AF for about 8 months cus of the type of pill I was on, but I came off BCP 1st September and 30 days later AF appeared.

I was pleased in a way, at least I new everything was working, but at the same time I was kinda hoping that I'd get caught the first month.........I guess you have to be 16 yrs old for that happen LOL

We're going for the every other day method at the mo. I might wait another month or so before I try testing strips and temperature checks.

I'll have to have a proper look around the other forums, see what advice I can pick up. (Eat nuts / don't eat nuts, eat fish / don't eat prawns type stuff) :dohh:

Good luck to you all with getting a BFP xx

Hi Tinylo

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

& good luck TTC

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member