Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by potty, Sep 3, 2009.

1. potty

potty Well-Known Member

Just like to introduce myself, im potty, im 42 and having my first baby 12+7 weeks and have been very excited after having waited 12 years to concieve. I am having a bit of a bad time at the moment though, and am beside myself witrh worry really, i have posted a thread called 'freaking out about nuchal fold measurement' and would appreciate any advice and support anyone would like to share with me. I am looking forward to getting to know many of you and hope to go through the pregancy with you. I have heard from my niece that you are all very knowlegable and supportive and i hope i can offer some support also. Anyway... hi to everyone and i will be pleased to meet you xxx

2. sweetcheeks85

sweetcheeks85 Well-Known Member

:hi: welcome to BnB

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.

:hugs:

3. sw2129

sw2129 Well-Known Member

Wow 12 years, thats a long time!! congratulations and wishing you a great pregnancy:flower: xx

4. milena_woking

milena_woking Well-Known Member

Hey 12years is very long time ttc but surely thats only mean that the LO is so superb specilal for you.. And u over 12 weeks which is good:) Wishing u best of luck during ur pregnancy:)
    Im sure u'll find BnB helpfull:)

5. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3