hi everyone!

I

iwannababe

well..i feel guilty even being in this section...im 10 weeks so i dotn even know the sex ofmy baby yet but i feel like i wont get the girl i so deperatly want, i have a four year old boy and hes amazing , the love of my life and i wouldnt change him for a girl..but as this is probably our last child i woudl love to have teh kind of mother daughter relationship i have with my mum..and give my mum and dad the grandaughter i know they crave..they have five grandons lol...i know ill love which ever i have but as my friend is 3 weeks ahead of me and has been told shes having a girl i feel like my chances have been dashed..adn all my close friends have boy then girl. and i get the feeling they will kinda feel sorry for me if i have a boy and think oh thankgod that didtn happen to me! totally irrational i know! well maybe ill get my girl yet! i have bought a couple of boy bits to kind of get my self in teh spirit of another little boy anyways! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for your little girl and praying regardless of the gender that your baby is happy and healthy :)

thanks ladies thats the main thing...id hate to have a problem on 12 week scan. i dont think ill get a nub pic as it will be an internal and dont u only get profile shots when its a belly scan? my boy was face on in his scan and lookedliek and alien so i cant work out the nub when i looked the other day..also all the speculating and fusing over a nub might make it worse

they only do internal up until 14 weeks u get a much clearer pic so i prefer an internal anywasy..u can get lucky with abdominal but most of the ones u see of women on here at 12 weeks are very fuzzy so i prefer it! hopefully i will see something lol

I hope you get your girl. This is the place to vent all those fears and feelings and work through them if you don't get your girl with out the fear of being judged. I'm expecting boy number 4 and have only had one friend say to me (when I was expecting my 3rd) "you're the only one with out a girl now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->