Hi everyone!

Eastersurpris

Mother of 2 already
Reaction score
hi all, so I'm here by surprise I was on the pill and have fallen pregnant with our third child, it's a shock and I can't quite get my head around it but I suppose God had a plan which involved 3 children not 2.

So I'm due around the 12th April 2017, when are you all due?
:baby:

Feb 23, 2107.... I wasn't on the pill... But I was nursing and have always had it where when I nurse, I don't have cycles... For all my children it worked that way.... Complete idiot on my part... So mine was a shock because my husband and I only Dtd once that month...

Congratulations ladies! I'm due Aril 8th 6 days after my bday!

Congrats!!! Due in March if baby makes it. Number 4.

Congratulations! I'm having my first not concieved on some kind of birth control :haha: Im due March 22nd based on my LMP.

Congrats!!

I'm surprisingly pregnant with #5. I am still in shock lol. Due April 1 I think. Should have a scan next week to date.

Congratulations ladies! I'm due Aril 8th 6 days after my bday!

My second little boy was born on the 9th and this little bean will be due around the 12th I hope it doesn't arrive on L's birthday :dohh:

Congratulations. I am pregnant with baby #3 due 10th March. Complete shock, we are thinking failed pullout method on our 6th wedding anniversary. We were still unsure about a third child but looks like we are now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->