Hi from Mia and myself

B

bv82

This is Aqua, as some of you may remember me from before.
I thought to myself, 2009, new year, new start.
I apologize if the post I made offended people, I have been in a terrible mood that day and I guess I had to take it out on someone. But I hope we can get
past this, as I am not a person who fights with people or is vindictive.
So yes, happy new year to all and I hope this one isn't as shitty as the previous one has been.
I look forward to more baby talk and seeing everyone's babies grow.

Here's a little update on Miss Mia who is 8 months old now!

sitting up since 5 months, crawling since 6 months, 4 very sharp teeth,
saying mama dada baba nana and some babbling that only she can understand. she pulls up on furniture and is able to stand alone unaided for max 10 seconds. I absolutely love her and love watching her develop so nicely.

Here is a recent pic.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/violentxpacification/Mia/miadec08021.jpg

Bye!!

Look how she's grown!! She'll be walking in no time.
She's so beautiful
:hugs:
Glad to see you both doing so well. Good to hear from you again.

Welcome back! Mia is looking adorable and so grown up... Hope everything is going well for you!

I was wondering about you guys!!!!! Lordy Lord!!!! Mia is a big, dancing kitten!

I'm new so I don't know you of course, but wanted to say she is beautiful!!! Welcome back :)

Welcome back Aqua!! :hugs:

Mia sounds like she is doing wonderfully and hasnt she grown into the cutest little thing!!
Happy to see you back! x

Hi Aqua

You still have your original login? I know your account ended up with less user group permissions but all else should be ok or did you fancy a new name :mrgreen:

Anyway that out the way ...either or is fine

Helloooooooooooo :hugs: no idea what your talking about either ;) gone and past for all (esspecially us) I'd say in fact outside of that topic it was gone anyway and disagreements to me and I hope others stay in one thread and support must go on in others (make sense?)

Mia is so cute WOW

How are you guys? Things were so up and down the last we heard from you properly. I hope all is better whichever way life took you.

Nice to have you back

x

:hi: Welcome back! I can't get over Mia she is gorgeous and getting so big

Hey hunny good to see u came back and Mia is such a little stunner! Love the pics xx

wow welcome back hun! good to see you, hope things are a bit better for you now.

Look at your little stunner grow. She looks adorable!

Hey hun...lovely to have you back...I can't believe how beautiful Mia is...and she really has grown...you must be proud...

Welcome back hun :hugs: xx

Welcome back !
She is so adorable and is very clever !

Hello again, thanks for welcoming us back :)

Wobbles,thanks! I kinda do wanna stick to the new name, I don't wanna be reminded of some sad posts made under AquaDementia. Oh and the old login was always giving me the server busy message and slowing down my computer.
Life is actually good now, very stabilized. I work fulltime still. But, as this is a new year that is one thing I am promising myself that I will not talk about :)

hey nice 2 see u again, wow Mia is so big now and looking very cute

:hugs:
We missed you two alot! She is so gorgeous and big,I almost can't belive that is little Mia! :cloud9:

Welcome back hunni. Mia is gorgeous as ever. New year new start! Looking forward to lots of baby talk. x

It's great to have you back !!! Mia is super gorgeous, I'm glad to hear both of you are doing good! xxx:hugs::happydance:

hey hunni :D great to have you back :D

Mia is gettin soooo big!!! she is a lil stunner

be great to see u around again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back