Hi from Singapore

Hi everyone, how has the day been so far? any updates??

ladies from SG, I would like to know which brand HPT you are using. Because,i found some 2 dollar ones from watsons and watsons also had their one brand ones. I also saw answer brand HPTs.

Since,i didnt want to buy a digi HPT,i went for a cheap version..Clearline brand. I dont know if this is well accepted one. Just checking,which cheap brands you use before moving on to Digi ones!!

:dust: to all

Hi everyone, how has the day been so far? any updates??

ladies from SG, I would like to know which brand HPT you are using. Because,i found some 2 dollar ones from watsons and watsons also had their one brand ones. I also saw answer brand HPTs.

Since,i didnt want to buy a digi HPT,i went for a cheap version..Clearline brand. I dont know if this is well accepted one. Just checking,which cheap brands you use before moving on to Digi ones!!

We should open a Singapore club:thumbup:
But I think there's only one other person TTC, and another who is pg, so maybe no point:shrug:

As for me, I've used Watsons' and Guardian's own brand as well as Clearblue etc, but it became too costly after a while, so I got some cheap strips from the internet and use that now:haha:

The ones I got were from Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Earl...1MU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296877096&sr=8-1
which is about S$9 for 25 strips.

I usually live in the UK, so I got it there. There must be some online stores here too?

My DH was transferred to Singapore back in Jan 2010, so we were living separately for a while, but since we desperately wanted to start a family, I've taken some time off work to make babies here in Singapore:happydance:

:dust:

Oh great..i am just browsing through amazon and ebay to find some cheapies!!

planning to go shopping today..for hpts in watson and guardian!!

I just want to stock some up!!

Thanks for the link..yeah,even i thought we should start a separate thread for SG TTC ladies!! but so far,it is just the 3 of us!!

so,how do you find SG so far??

Lovely:smug:

I love the warm weather here, and the fact that I don't work:haha:
My excuse is that if I get pg then I'd have to stop anyway, and as I'm having fertility treatments, taking time off for those last minute appointments would be difficult with work:thumbup:

I still have my job in the UK, so I have to get back there from time to time:blush:

Lovely:smug:

I love the warm weather here, and the fact that I don't work:haha:
My excuse is that if I get pg then I'd have to stop anyway, and as I'm having fertility treatments, taking time off for those last minute appointments would be difficult with work:thumbup:

I still have my job in the UK, so I have to get back there from time to time:blush:

Yeah, sometimes(all the times), it is good to have a break from work!! I am waiting for my chance to grab it. It looks like an unattainable at the moment with the thesis writing!!

glad it is getting warmer..i hated those wet,dark,foggy days!!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->