hi gal's! i don't belong here just yet, but..........

lillmoo

mummy to little Ethan :)
Reaction score
was just wondering, if i'm ntnp in march, should i start taking my baby vit's now. and which ones!! thanx in advance xx

Ditto that, it can't hurt! Make sure you go for one with the right level of folic acid...that seems to be one of the main things. I think a lot of brands are similar, though I've seen people report stomach pain after taking so make sure you follow the instructions (mine have to be taken after a meal). I take them in the evening after eating and haven't had any discomfort.

I'm taking the sanatogen mother to be ones :)

thanx girl's i was thinking pregnacare ones!

I take the pregnacare ones but they make me feel sick in the morning so I always take mine in the evening.
I just started taking mine when we stopped contraception.
x

Hi!
I'm hoping to ntnp next march as well:happydance:
I came off bcp 2 weeks ago and decided to just continue taking regular vitamins and to take an extra folic acid supplement.
Good luck!

Getting broody when you do start ntnp it's important to take a pregnancy one as they don't contain Vitamin A (I think) which is not recommended in pregnancy.

x

yeah you're right RK, too much Vit A can be harmful. I think pregnancy vits contain less, and they have the vegetable form of Vit A (carotene) which is OK. It's the animal form (retinol) you want to avoid.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"