Hi girls, advice needed if poss please

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Hiya girls

Not on bnb much at the moment but I needed to come on here and ask a question.

Basically.. 8 days ago I had some brown spotting for 5 days.. then the past 3 days it's turned into a light/medium bleed. I assumed it must be my period, however.. no cramps at all whatsoever which is really odd for me as I'm usually in agony with them. Yesterday, the bleeding kept stopping and starting and today, the blood has just literally cut off. Today I have these dull cramps all over.. it's kind of periody but so different at the same time. It's a constant ache everywhere but every so often, it will feel like my muscles are contracting in my uterus.

I'm very confused what's going on and can't see dr for 2 weeks so I've come on here and asked you girls.

Do any of you know what this is? Could I be pregnant after all?

If any of you have been through this or a similar thing, please let me know.

Thank u :hugs:

Hi Lyrah,
It could b a sign u know:) A few people have said about bleeding in the 1st few months. My best friend had like a normal period, just a bit lighter than usual. she took a test n it came bk bfn. She didnt believe it so done another after bleeding stopped n it was bfp!!
have u got any tests handy? x:hug:x

Oh I hope so!

I have 1 test left which am thinking about doing tommorow morning.. but I'm just very scared and wary after what happened last month.

This is my last chance to get pregnant for a while so I reallyreallyreally do hope this is it.

:hug:
xxxx

Forgive me Lyrah, Im new 2 this site.
Why is this month the last chance 4 a while?
If u cant wait til tomo mornin 2 test, u could take the test u have got now and if its bfn, u could order some cheap ones off the internet 2 check again in the morning when they arrive in the post. U can get 5 tests for about 4/5 pounds.
I really hope its :bfp: 4 u!!
:hugs:xxx

Good luck hun ...
Everything crossed for you , It could be a medical problem hun or could be pregnancy .
If you get a clear visable line on test tommorrow hun , Get in to the Doctors sooner .
Good luck keep us updated . xx .

Lyrah, what CD are you on? Do you know when you O'd? I've just got some cheap pregnancy tests off Ebay - problem is when you have them in the house you get a bit obsessed with poas!!

Thanks girls :hugs:

This is the last chance for a while for me because of financial problems, which if I am pregnant, will hopefully sort out.. eek.

I don't really trust the internet ones.. I got 8 faint lines on them last month and dr turned around to me and told me I'm not pregnant lol.

Am going to get to drs tommorow morning in the hope of getting an appointment. Should I test tommorow morning still or wait for dr to do a test on me?

xxxxx

Hmmm.. I don't know what CD I'm on.. I'm really confused with it at the moment.. if it wasn't my period, I'm on CD 29.. and if it was my period, I'm on CD 3 or even CD 8 if I count the spotting. No idea really :(

I think I OV'd on the 1st October.

xx

If I were you I'd take a test in the morning just in case you can't get in at the docs, I hope this is your month :hug:

Yes I agree, test in the morning with FMU and then if the Dr wants 2 test again, they can do.
I didn't realise the internet test strips were a bit crap, I shall bear that in mind when I poas next month!!
Got everythin crosses 4 u:hug:
U never know!!:shrug:

Thanks girls :hugs:

I really don't feel right. I feel very sick. I don't know what's normal and what's not, eeek.

The cramps seem to kind of radiate throughout my body. These cramps feel so weird in a way.

xxxx

Hi Lyrah, read your journal and thought I'd stop in and saw all the best. I hope you test and get that BFP.

Thanks girls.

Am really scared.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meh, :bfn:

I guess I knew it would be that deep down anyway. Too good to be true otherwise.

Got drs at 10.50.. I'm nervous.

xxxxx

Oh no, sorry Lyrah. Hope it goes ok at docs & they can shed some light on what's going on :hug:

Oh no:(
Sorry Lyrah, thats rubbish:hugs:

Well its good that ur goin 2 the Drs, he'll hopefully b able 2 get 2 the bottom of all of this 4 u.

All the best 4 2day sweetie. xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->