Hi girls, advice needed if poss please

Hi girls:hugs:

I saw another dr today as mine is away on holiday. Ummm my bloods came back normal and she said I've got to go back to get another pregnancy test done (baaah). Anyways... apparently, I have a kidney infection :shock:
Completely wasn't expecting that.

I'm on antibiotics and stronger painkillers.
Have also booked my appointment to see my dr in 2 weeks time when he's back.

Typical eh? Just my luck that I have a kidney infection, no wonder why I've been in so much pain!

xxxxxx

Poor you, I used to get kidney infections when I was younger & so I know how horrible they are!! Is that why you were spotting? xx

OH sweetie, sorry and the BFN and the kidney infections! i've had quite a FEW of those and had to be hospitalized. Take all your meds and get some rest sweetie! Take care...hugs for you! :)

Ive heard of this from someone else before and was told it was implantation bleeding- has any1 else heard of this as I'm not 100% sure but look it up it might be! - Good luck!!

Kidney infections! They r horrible, v v painful!! Been in hospital with a bad one b4 n its not nice...
Drink plenty of water 2 flush the little buggers thru, n keep fluid leels up as much as u can after 2 make sure it doesn't return.
Sendin u lots of :hug:
Get well soon chick! xx

SO sorry Lyrah, I hope you feel better soon. As long as you take your medicine and drink lots of water you might start to feel better by tomorrow, just keep taking your medicine or it will return.

how awful that you have a kidney infection. hope it gets cleared soon. :hug:

Ughh kidney infections kill!! I had one when I was around 14 or 15 and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days because of it. They told me it was a bladder infection that moved to my kidneys. I was in so much pain!! I also had chills and a fever it was definitely terrible!! I hope you are feeling better soon hun!! xx:hug:

Thanks girls :hugs:

Yeap the pain is awful!!

:(

Overall very miserable atm.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members