Hi girls, dont even know i belong here!

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Hi girls, i know this is a WTT forum and i dont know if my thread even belongs on here! :hug:

I am technically WTT as my partner is waiting to have his vasctomy reversed but all this waiting is driving my INSANE!!! :cry:

I am soooooo broody its absolutly unreal, i even have a wee box under the bed that i have filled with some things that i have bought, like a blanket, socks, bibs, a hat and some books & magazines. My partner tells me not to get my hopes up and im not (as mad as that may sound) but i know if it doesnt work then it doesnt work. He says that hes not getting his hopes up but i caught him looking in the box the other day and he said that he was really exciting also.

Am i going mad or what is happening to me, is it just me being broody or should i sign myself in? Lol

Sorry for the rant :hug:

Hiya sarah :hi:

I understand how you're feeling hun (with the broody thing) and I too have a box like you (i think nearly all of us on this board have one lol).

The waiting always seems to be the hardest part, and of course for you this may seem like an eternity, but trust me honey, it will be worth it in the end if all goes to plan.

Have you and your partner discussed what you'll do if his reversal doesn't work? Might be an idea, then at least you won't feel like you're just doing nothing :)

We don't bite, so feel free to rant away :D

O xx

Hiya sarah :hi:

I understand how you're feeling hun (with the broody thing) and I too have a box like you (i think nearly all of us on this board have one lol).

The waiting always seems to be the hardest part, and of course for you this may seem like an eternity, but trust me honey, it will be worth it in the end if all goes to plan.

Have you and your partner discussed what you'll do if his reversal doesn't work? Might be an idea, then at least you won't feel like you're just doing nothing :)

We don't bite, so feel free to rant away :D

O xx

Thank you orange-sox, you've made me feel a lot better about the "box" thing lol xx :hug:

i no how u feel hun.. iv gotta wait aug at the earliest me & husband r having tests coz weve lost 4 babies in 18months.
the waiting is killing me badly
xxx

i no how u feel hun.. iv gotta wait aug at the earliest me & husband r having tests coz weve lost 4 babies in 18months.
the waiting is killing me badly
xxx

OMG pet, that has to be one of the worst things that can happen, i couldn't even imagine it, i am so sorry :hug:

hi and welcome to b & B

Whens hes getting it reversed?

Heya. :)

Just to let you know, I too have one of those special boxes :D

You're definately posting in the right thread hun :)

It's really awful having to wait.. the longer you have to wait, the harder it seems to get :hissy:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you both and I will pray that you get your little miracle soon :)

I understand how hard it must be for you both, stay strong and remain positive though, I find that that's always the best way to be.

:hug:

Tracie - That's so awful, I'm very sorry to hear that :hugs:

hi and welcome to b & B

Whens hes getting it reversed?

Sometime before October, havent got a definate date yet but i keep ringing the consultants secretary to see if we can get pushed up the list cuz we want to move house before the end of the Summer :hug:

Sometime before October, havent got a definate date yet but i keep ringing the consultants secretary to see if we can get pushed up the list cuz we want to move house before the end of the Summer :hug:

well i would then buy ovulation tests or just take a note of ur cycles . Have u been in ttc section yet? If not visit it as they all do charting or ovulation tests to see when the best time to :sex: is.

Or mybe u are clued up on this all already

Hi Sarah! :hi:

Hoping that the reversal goes well for you two! How long is the recovery time for that?

Lots of :dust: for when you start to try! :hugs:

Hi Sarah! :hi:

Hoping that the reversal goes well for you two! How long is the recovery time for that?

Lots of :dust: for when you start to try! :hugs:

The doc said about 3-4 weeks but it varies from person to person
Then they do a test after 3 months to see if there is any :spermy: in there.
But we can :sex: as soon as he feels comfortable - so they say!!!!
But the waiting is sooooo hard!

Hi Sarah1987 WTT is so hard isnt it. I hope the reversal goes well and that i see you over in TTC soon., :hugs:

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the mad house!!!

Im sorry that your having to wait. But the girls here are absolutley fab. We'll keep you occupied until October!!!

Kerry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"