Hi girls!

Zizzle

Reaction score
Found out I'm pregnant today, two VERY strong lines. Almost immediately!
I was due to come on on the 22nd so only very newly pregnant!

I have a few question that I need to ask to put my mind at rest before I go to the Drs etc!

for about a week/ week and half I've had cramping type pains, is that normal? It feels like I'm coming on? It's worrying oh a lot.

Congratulations!

And re the cramping.....I had cramping and was on here constantly paranoid about it! I'm nearly 8 weeks now and it has really calmed down now...have had scan and seen heartbeat so cramping really is ok! I was convinced I was getting af....I even took nurofen before I realised I was pregnant! Xxx

Thank you!! I have a 6 year old but I really can't remember anything similar with him! It really does feel like af will be here everytime I go to the toilet!

Congratulations and welcome to first tri! Cramping is completely normal its a very common early pregnancy symptom

Hi and congratulations!
Totally normal, I am the same and was in my first pregnancy too :thumbup:

Thank you! Only very very early, if my estimates are right I'll be 4+4 today :)

Congratulations! Like the others have said cramping is completely normal!

Zizzle I was due my AF on 22nd March too! I've already been to see the nurse and she has dated me at 5 weeks today and due December 27th!
Looks like our babas are due at the same time!!
Congratulations!
I've been cramping too - as long as it's not accompanied by bleeding then it's normal! X

Yes cramping is normal I was adamant AF was on her way but she never showed, seven positive tests later I finally accepted I was expecting again haha xx

Gosh I'm excited now! The absolute shock has warn off and Ive just been blubbing in front of baby products in the supermarket! Thanks for your kind words ladies!

Ohh that's lovely elsmmummy! I'm yet to go to the dr but will be on the phone first thing Monday morning!!

I was straight on the phone and they happily seen me an hour or so later. Now just to sit and wait for 3 and a half weeks for my 1st midwife appointment! Christmas seems like such a long way off!

Congratulations, very normal I get them too sometimes to the point where it feels like my stomach is on fire! I'm due 22nd December :) So many Christmas babies due eek!! Exciting times X

I had that with my first pregnancy, I kept running to the loo! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->