Hi Guys - updated with pics

:hug: to you and your OH Sarah. To lose a little one at any stage is awful but it sounds especially difficult for you. My sympathies - she looks beautiful :hug:

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for you and your OH. Rest in peace to your little angel x x x

Hi sweet pea
Just wanted to drop by and let you know how sad I am for you! Your little angel is just beautiful! My thoughts and prayers are with you darl! (and Matt too!)...
Be strong darl. :flower: :hugs:

What a beautiful family Sarah and Jessie is so perfect. You are all in my thoughts and I just want to give you a big hug from me :hugs:

I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

Thankyou for sharing her story with us.

I hope you continue to be strong, we'll all be thinking about you.

xx

My thoughts truly are with u sweetie..I was thinking about u all day yesterday..! I think u r so brave..! x

Im so very sorry for your loss.
The Angels will take good care of her :hug:

I am so so sorry for youre loss. I don't know how to express how sorry I am for you and youre family. God is cradeling her in his arms. She is safe,loved, happy and warm. My thoughts are with you and youre family.

So so sorry for your loss Sarah....Continue to be strong...You, Jessica & your family are in my thoughts...:hugs:

Liz
xx

Im so very sorry for your loss. Stay strong. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so so sorry, I am lost for words. My thoughts are with you all.

XXXX

Oh no!!!! I cried when I read this and I am so upset. I am so, so sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say except I feel for you and if you need to talk I am here. Many, many *hugs*

i cried when i read this jessica is so beautiful,,,im so sorry for the loss of her....my thoughts are with u & matt & also ur families....may u RIP jessica xxxxxxx

I can't begin to imagine what you have been going through. I just couldn't hold back the tears reading your story. I think you are unbelievably brave. My thoughts are with you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah,

I send my condolences to you and your family. :hug::hug:

Mello

Sorry for your loss your in my thoughts xxx

im so sorry for your loss sleep peacefully little angel jessica xx

Im so sorry for your loss. God bless Jessica, and may she RIP xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members