• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Guys - updated with pics

So so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

xxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart sank reading your story. I know loss personally and feel for your pain. I hope God will bless you with a healthy baby someday. You are in my prayers.

so so sorry for your loss sweetie!

r.i.p darling jessica watch over your mummy and daddy and keep them safe. they are soooo proud of you darling! x

:hugs::hugs:I am so sorry I can not imagine what you are going through :hugs::hugs:

R.I.P your little angel xxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss. I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through and how strong you are for handling this right now. You are stronger than I could ever wish to be. Your little girl, you, and your family will be in my prayers. Again, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Im so so sorry for your loss,May baby Jessica Rest in Peace xxxx

it must be so hard to lose a baby
but i admire your strength, and that you can see the positives in such a darkened time. and now you'll forever remember your babys cry and how she'll always hold a place in your heart.
R.I.P to your little angel.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :'( I can't even imagine what you're going through. You, Matt, and baby Jessica will stay in my prayers. God watch over you all.

So very sorry for your loss, may God be with you during these hard times. Your baby is a beautiful little angel who will always be with you both. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug:RIP Baby Jessica, watch over your mammy and daddy help them be strong:hug:

So so sorry for you loss. May your faith bring you comfort.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful angel baby and will be remembered forever.

:hugs: I cannot begin to imagine the pain yous must be experiencing, yous are both so strong. Little Jessica will be waiting with open arms when yous meet again :hugs: Sweet dreams little angel xx

Please beleive me when I say I know how you feel - I lost my little girl when she was 6 weeks old.
May our angels play in heavens garden together until we meet again :hugs:

Sarah I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with both you and Matt xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie :cry:
Your little cherub is in heaven :hugs:
Keep strong
xoxo

I am so so sorry for your loss, such beautiful pictures, the one of jessica and her daddy with the teddy is so precious :cry: they all are. That is a beautiful song for her..........she is resting happily now and pain free.....you are very strong and brave :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->